Bradychelle

Goob

Six-man fan
Do not be done deceived by the Richland-Bradychelle game. Them Bradychelle fellers iz good. In fact, I done predict they will win their districk and if they git jest a lil better tacklin' will do some damage in the playoffs. And since yew fellers has ole southern Concho in yur districk I iz now one of yur biggest fans. So much so I think it iz time fer a new mascot. My nephew (yew knowd, my sister/second cousin's boy, the bed-wetter) done tole me that he done thought the mascot ought be the Bulldogs. But there iz way too many Bulldogs down that road, esp. them southern Concho types. So I done started playin' with Bulldogs and Hornets and first came up with Bullnets, but that jest didn't quite do it fer me. And then, like a bolt lightnin' from the sky as if the Good Lord wuz agivin' it to me like an Old Testerment reverlation: BULLNUTS!!! Them Bradychelle Bullnuts! Now it done remains to be seen if they iz gonna be the Bullnuts or jest plain ole Calf Fries, but the season will done tell us. I iz bettin' on them. Go Bullnuts Go!

PS--Yew knowd, I even sorta miss ole Paula Deen's posts.

He saw Rochelles monstrous start off and they came to full force. The hornets had me shaking in my boots. I can't remember the boys name but it was called everytime a play was made. The announcers would yell and say TD ROCHELLE. You guys played your heart out and this one RS fan is super proud of you. Your an awesome team that I can see going into the playoffs.

Johnny South":8vezfeus said:
What would the Bullnuts mascot be, a big sack?

Of course. Hanging off the trailer hitch on on the back of the truck. This is small town Texas Football.
Mountain oysters are mandatory food on any true ranch cookout, a tradition, a rite of passage.

Dear ofb,

It iz good, good, good to be back. Thank yew very much. My start mite have been a lil ruff, but it weren't as ruff as drizz's departure.

I did not knowd they wuz aplayin' them Strawn fellers. Got to admire the schedulin'. One thing bout Strawn they will done block and tackle. As far as any magination, well...

Well, it looks like yew fellers wuz in quite the tussle with them Strawn fellers last nite. They ain't nuthin to hang yur heads over. Them feller will block and tackle. And if I iz aguessin' rite I figger they jest blocked and tackled a lil bit better than yew fellers. Hang in there. I done believe in yew and that districk champeeonchip iz jest round the corner. Go Bullnuts Go!

MelaniB":x7f3zwxa said:
He saw Rochelles monstrous start off and they came to full force. The hornets had me shaking in my boots. I can't remember the boys name but it was called everytime a play was made. The announcers would yell and say TD ROCHELLE. You guys played your heart out and this one RS fan is super proud of you. Your an awesome team that I can see going into the playoffs.

MsB i think the kids name is Flores, he is fast and strong

Goob":rz6o5dt7 said:
Well, it looks like yew fellers wuz in quite the tussle with them Strawn fellers last nite. They ain't nuthin to hang yur heads over. Them feller will block and tackle. And if I iz aguessin' rite I figger they jest blocked and tackled a lil bit better than yew fellers. Hang in there. I done believe in yew and that districk champeeonchip iz jest round the corner. Go Bullnuts Go!

Well it was done a tussle. Hound's went up 30-0 in the 1st and I guess thought they had it won. Then that Flores feller showed up. Scored on the last play, they didn't give up.

Back