Big Feller in BS

Goob

Six-man fan
Well, well, well, I iz here to done tell yew that there iz a big ole feller in charge over there at BS (Brookesmith). And yew knowd whut, he iz a doctor. A doctor, doctor of edumacation. An important feller, a feller in charge, a feller makin' them decisions left and rite. I ain't reel sure bout whut it takes to git yew one of them doctor of edumaction deegrees. Prolly jest a few more in-service hours, but it iz one of them titles yew done want to have in front of yur name. That way yew can put it on yur checks, write it on them Hello My Name Iz cards (e.g., Hello My Name Iz Dr. Dingleberries), and most importantly done build up that resume. Ain't nuthin that says qualified under current employment like: Doctor at BS. So here's to the Doctor at BS, we done appreciate yew more than yew will ever knowd. A feller who will done tinkle on the edge of the campfire jest to make a game more meaningful iz my kind of feller! May yew and all yur tribe of self-importants done increase and play uz along the way. Yew iz the kind of gift that jest keeps on givin'. Don't yew dare change.

PS--From now on, I wud done like to be knowd as "Dr. Goob" or jest to separate mysef a lil from them sorta, kinda doctors' degrees "Goob, Ph.D."

Goob":3qx93ge7 said:
PS--From now on, I wud done like to be knowd as "Dr. Goob" or jest to separate mysef a lil from them sorta, kinda doctors' degrees "Goob, Ph.D."

You do Pile it higher and Deeper than anyone else I know........

Have you ever noticed that most complications or difficulties are caused by self-important Doofusi ( plural of Doofus ) with letters and commas after their names? Usually the more letters, the bigger the problem.............................

Well, jest like guns don't kill people without sumbody pulling the trigger. Deegrees don't make a-holes, them fellers holdin' the diplomas duz.

Jest think of any sef-important pekkerwood yew done knowd. Think bout that individual doin' whatever pekkerwood thing that they done do and yew got it. It don't reely matter whut it iz cuz it ain't bout the action, it iz bout the hindend that done it.

Ripping on a sup for being educated?..... Really?.... I enjoy your rants often Goob.. but even the guru might find this a bit offensive... i think he has a few degrees

Their not ripping him because he is a Post Hole Digger, Their ripping him because he was a bully and total JERK at Friday nights game. I guess you had to be there!

I guess that you would have "had" to have been there. I can't believe that RS fans would be treated in such a way. This Sup has no respect. He must not have heard that you can't treat RS fans like that. (however that was)

Good News, ya'll embarrassed them on the football field. That is all that truly matters.

Count Coog":jcs6b4tx said:
Good News, ya'll embarrassed them on the football field. That is all that truly matters.

LOL Yeeeep that be the truth...frequently and lets not think our behavior had any effect on DOCTOR big brain there in Brookesmith...speaking of he does come across poorly even if you have a few degrees of your own

My only question is WTH is such an accomplished administrator doing in Brookesmith? I figured the larger ISD's would all be clamoring for his services.......................... .
Anyway, just because you have multiple degrees doesnt mean you have to be jerk. Take my brother-in-law............ no, bad example...............

Yew knowd, I done found out how yew git one of them doctor deegrees of edumaction. And it iz bout how I figgered. Yew gotz to show up early at three straight in-service trainin' things with plenty of donuts and yew done got to plug in the coffee pot and then turn it on.

BTW, Longhorn, now I knowd thiz iz hard to believe with a dialect like mine, but I done mite have a deegree or two mysef. Course that wud do nuthin' but support the whole deegrees equals a-holes argument. Anywayz I wuz born with a BS deegree, it wuz inherited. And I mite have matrickuamalated a few other campuses (or iz it campi) as well.

Goob":4gfdvo35 said:
I thought that title had already been bestowed upon yourself and then it turn, you even bestowed it upon a few others, Doc WeeWee comes to mind and there was another somewhere? Sounds good to me.

Back