Borden county vs whitedeer

BC by 30 I would like to see the bucks pull it off but I think the spread game of BC will take over in the 3rd quarter. But hopefully I'm wrong and WD makes a game out of it.

tdog5344":tj2dt0fq said:
Reasoning??

I just think BC misses Trace Richey, Nick Proulx, and several other seniors from last years team and it is finally showing. I have no idea what starters they are currently missing right now, but I think White Deer has enough speed to score on BC. I predict a high scoring game, and I think WD has a great chance to pull the upset. Just my 2 cents though..

Well as I listened to the BC announcer on the radio it seemed that whitedeer pulled away in the 4th after 3 injuries happened to BC. So the question is? Was the injuries the deciding factor is Bc struggling or is Whitedeer really really good.

I listened to it as well. I think it is a little of both. White Deer is solid for sure. Have enough size and speed to match up with anyone. They are very good defensively, and have several very skilled players on offense. I do not think WD will be physical enough to be able to beat McLean, but it will probably be McLean's toughest test. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they meet each other deep in the playoffs again after their district contest.

Bbbbaaaalllls. Thank you for your plug for your ex school I'm sure they appreciate it. So your saying toughest opponent so whitedeer is better than strawn?? Anyone that was actually at the game have any thoughts.

tdog5344":suz2wwpz said:
Well as I listened to the BC announcer on the radio it seemed that whitedeer pulled away in the 4th after 3 injuries happened to BC. So the question is? Was the injuries the deciding factor is Bc struggling or is Whitedeer really really good.

Going back to the Strawn game. The announcers mentioned alot of JV kids were having to play for BC because of the injuries. So i think its a little bit of both. BC injuries hurting them as well as young kids having to step up quickly. And White Deer isnt a team to sleep on. They are good and could make a nice run in the playoffs.

tdog5344":1qameq9j said:
Bbbbaaaalllls. Thank you for your plug for your ex school I'm sure they appreciate it. So your saying toughest opponent so whitedeer is better than strawn?? Anyone that was actually at the game have any thoughts.

I should have said McLean's toughest test REMAINING. We won't ever know if White Deer is better than Strawn, so no need to discuss that.

bballcoach":2cyd3gkn said:
tdog5344":2cyd3gkn said:

I should have said McLean's toughest test REMAINING. We won't ever know if White Deer is better than Strawn, so no need to discuss that.

Back