Borden county vs whitedeer

bballcoach":soukkahl said:
tdog5344":soukkahl said:
Bbbbaaaalllls. Thank you for your plug for your ex school I'm sure they appreciate it. So your saying toughest opponent so whitedeer is better than strawn?? Anyone that was actually at the game have any thoughts.

I should have said McLean's toughest test REMAINING. We won't ever know if White Deer is better than Strawn, so no need to discuss that.

Well you have discussed every other matchup lol. Ps you should get on your hudl for mclean and watch STRAWN is better than whitedeer

Bballcoach is pretty spot on. White Deer has a really good football team. Dont you folks be downgrading their victory like you did strawns by making excuses about injuries. Borden County is tough. White Deer gave them a game. Cant wait to watch them play McLean. It will be a great game. White Deer has depth and it showed late in the game last night. Lots of football left to be played between now and oct 26!!! Both teams pretty much returned all their starters from last year. McLean won that game at home. This years game will also be played in McLean. McLean will be the favorite and it will be White Deers task to try to step up and beat them just like everyone else is the state. Dont leave out Valley and Happy!!! 2 very rich tradition schools who possess the ability to beat either McLean or White Deer.

swires":1b6yjsys said:
Bballcoach is pretty spot on. White Deer has a really good football team. Dont you folks be downgrading their victory like you did strawns by making excuses about injuries. Borden County is tough. White Deer gave them a game. Cant wait to watch them play McLean. It will be a great game. White Deer has depth and it showed late in the game last night. Lots of football left to be played between now and oct 26!!! Both teams pretty much returned all their starters from last year. McLean won that game at home. This years game will also be played in McLean. McLean will be the favorite and it will be White Deers task to try to step up and beat them just like everyone else is the state. Dont leave out Valley and Happy!!! 2 very rich tradition schools who possess the ability to beat either McLean or White Deer.

Looking at common opponents, Valley is going to have a rough night vs WD and McLean.

Tdog.. I said WD would beat BC didn’t I? You said BC by 38.. you were a little off. Now, when BC gets healthy it could be another story. I don’t know enough about the players that are injured for BC to say how it will play out in the playoffs yet. Still A LOT of football to be played.

Longhorn85":263qb6ql said:
Does WD beating BC diminish Strawn's big win over BC? It is clear that BC has the injury bug.

No, but if BC doesn't turn things around and loses say another game or 2. That's when WD & Strawns wins become less impressive.

Thank you all who listened to the broadcast. Injuries are sure hurting the Coyotes but that doesn't take anything away from Strawn or White Deer. Both teams were physical and fast! Excited to see how the rest of this season turns out!

Back