borden county vs ira

If Ira's #24 is 100% by Saturday, then I'll take Ira for the win. If he is less than 75% healthy, then BC.

I hope he's 100%. Better to get beat while your team is 100% than to have injuries that mess things up for you.

Dejavu. Bad ending last year due to injuries. Kind of reminds me of ira's deluna last year- would have been a whole different season for them bulldogs. Hate to see them fall the same this year. Hope # 24 can get healthy before Saturday!!!

Ira has some depth this year dont worry. But it sure will help if #24 is healthy Sat. Good game over in Mitchell County this weekend for sure

I'll admit up front that I haven't seen Borden County play this year but, from what I saw of #12, Ira is on it's way to the State Championship. Water Valley had a good defense this year; I mean really good, and that kid shredded us. We had no answer for him. Yeah, yeah, their blocking is good and all but the fact of the matter is that kid is for real and he made a lot of that yardage on his own. I know BC is good (aren't they always good?) but I've got to go with Ira in this one. Good luck to both teams.

Thats why he was and is my vote for best sixman player period. But of corse could not do it without his team.

Dear ryebread,

Yew iz as stupid as the day iz long. Throckmorton wud clean up on any west team and will show that come Abline.

Dear ryebread,

Yew done need to comment on stuff yew knowd bout, like how glue tastes, or how boogers can be hide under a desk, or how underroos iz better than diapers.

Dear ryebread,

Yew knowd whut them rankins iz worth? Not one damn diddly thang. If nine of the top ten teams wuz from the west and Richland wuz the only team from the east, then so whut. It wud mean that 2 thru 10 wud be from the west.

ryry,
Goob's just trying to bait you. He's only right about one thing, his beloved Richland Springs Coyotes might just be the best team in the State. However, Throckmorton is not of that same caliber and they are certainly not good enough to beat the West representative. I seriously doubt if Throckmorton could beat Rankin, Sands, Water Valley, Borden County, Valley, or Meadow, much less Ira. Stick with Richland Springs, Goob. You've got a winner there.

Yes sir WV Backer, I quit trying to prove my point to goober because I'm afraid he will post again which throws me into seizure activity

Dear WVbackernomatteriflogicizthrownunderthebus,

Jest cuz yur team had a lil success don't git stupid. Throckmorton iz still the team to beat. I knowd they can't play no defense, but they iz still the team to beat. But none of them teams in the west can play any defense either. So, Throckmorton iz gonna win.

Shane":2w7c1dja said:
If Ira's #24 is 100% by Saturday, then I'll take Ira for the win. If he is less than 75% healthy, then BC.

I hope he's 100%. Better to get beat while your team is 100% than to have injuries that mess things up for you.

Wait a minute...... Brain fart. I was thinking it was #12 that was hurt. I had the numbers mixed up in my head. Don't know how I could ever forget #12!

If #12 is 100%, then Ira will win. They have plenty of depth at the other positions to take care of business. They don't have another player that would seamlessly interchange with #12. That kid is special.

No offense to #24 of any of their other incredibly talented players at all. He's a hoss too, and they aren't short on other great players.

Ira for the win.

ACHS-vs-Ira-10-14-2011-134-L.jpg

ACHS-vs-Ira-10-14-2011-184-L.jpg

ACHS-vs-Ira-10-14-2011-176-L.jpg

Back