Blackwell C-Stand

fajitapete

Six-man fan
* * * BEEP BEEP BEEP * Frito Pie Watch * BEEP BEEP BEEP ***

The six man culinary critics have issued a Frito Pie Watch for the Blackwell C-Stand.
By 3PM today, it is believed that several Frito Pie eating critics will be en-route to the Blackwell area for the secondary intent of consuming Frito Pie.
All C-Stand personnel are advised to have on hand copious amounts of Fritos, chili, onions(red preferred), jalapenos, and appropriate cheese topping.
PBCS or shredded. It is advisable to have on hand coffee as well.

We now return you to your normal 6-man message board reading pleasure.

fajitapete":2bfxsjul said:

The six man culinary critics have issued a Frito Pie Watch for the Blackwell C-Stand.
By 3PM today, it is believed that several Frito Pie eating critics will be en-route to the Blackwell area for the secondary intent of consuming Frito Pie.
All C-Stand personnel are advised to have on hand copious amounts of Fritos, chili, onions(red preferred), jalapenos, and appropriate cheese topping.
PBCS or shredded. It is advisable to have on hand coffee as well.

We now return you to your normal 6-man message board reading pleasure.
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you ripped me a new one for not having frito pie but you give ^^^^^^^^^^ a 8 hour warning.

No joy in Blackwell, They had a type of Frito Pie, Wasn't very hot (you could tell, the PBCS had started to coagulate) and on onions on it even though they had onions for the burgers. But it went well with the cold coffee.

As the coffee was delivered I asked for a lid to wit the young lady replied "you don't need one, it's not that warm". After nuking both the warmth level were slightly warmer than the reception I get with my predictions.

During the second game they ran out of coffee . . . For that and other sins the C-stand gets a C, whats really scary is they were at least the 3rd best c-stand so far this year.

Today we journey West to three more games and hopefully a decent C-stand . . .

Back