Biggest Surprise

B6MF

Six-man fan
What team has surprised you the most this year? What teams in your eyes have gotten alot better then they were previous years.

Buckholts (seems) to have finally got an admin.
that can support the idea
of allowing a coach to build a program.
(hope I'm not wrong)

So...
it's The Buck as
one of the Most Improved!

I agree, new superintendent, a really good one, and a new coach, again, outstanding. From what I understand, they are even going to start a baseball program. Coach Satcher is an associate scout for the Minnesota Twins.

At the risk of sounding like a homer:

Savoy is the only team in the state in at least the last 3 years to go from winless to undefeated (so far anyway) That is at all levels 6man through 5A. Hard to improve much more than that. (By the way Anson came within one game of doing it as well this year but they ran into a little problem called Stamford).

Blackwell - didn't think they would make the playoffs...and lost very close games...they were a lot better than I thought

Savoy - one of the newbies this season and had a big question mark as to how they will do...9-0 and a playoff win too! Very impressed and probably their coach should be coach of the year!

Linglevillie - Playoff team and turned some heads

Santa Anna - a team I bet many didn't think would be this good!

Thanks Oneday, the Cards are very lucky to have the coaching staff we have. Coach Wilson (1st year head coach) is doing a tremendous job as well as the rest. Three of our coaches are homegrown and have come back to put the spirit back in the program.

Back