Best Team in TCAF

takestate08

11-man fan
Who would you say seems to be the best team in TCAF?
There are a few that I would say stand out, but I am interested to see what everyone thinks about it.
This includes all of TCAF not just Div I or Div II

I say Lucas is the top dog in d1

in d2 Azle runs it.. but the boys from arlington high point might sneak up on them

Highpoint vs Azle for the d2 title

I agree with you on both

I got to see Lucas play against Irving Faustina, and also Fort Worth Hill and I was very impressed by their play. They have 5 or 6 players who can score on any given play. But those West Texas teams sure bring great teams to play during the playoffs. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out!

I haven't been lucky enough to see any of D2 schools play this season but from what i hear, Azle is a very solid team, with a lot of speed and even more depth. Reminds me of Lucas. And from the the little I've heard of Highpoint, it has the makings of a great Championship game.

High Point is well coach with a lot of young talent. #22 is their best back and he is a 9th grader. They have good speed across the board, and they play like they are coach,smart.

I would not discount Mineral Wells Community just yet.
They are back to fielding nine instead of seven and the quarter back looks to be getting over the virus he carried since Week Zero.
When talking about TCAF DII I would think MW CCS would come up, Granger does have them at number 2.

Back