Best and worst

What cottonjin meant was Blackwell is the best worst team around. Blackwell has not played a team all year their avg opponent ranking is 260 so yes Blackwell is one of the best worse teams around the very first real team they play will put them in the gym in one week thank you cottonjin it was fun

I appreciate your opinion guys but what you don’t understand is Blackwell is very young and you can hate all you want too! You are correct about our schedule! It hasn’t been as strong as some teams but I can tell you one thing that should scare the crap out of you!!! Most of the time, we have 3 freshman, 2 sophomores and a senior on the field on defense and 2 freshman, 2 sophomores and 2 seniors on offense. With that being said...to be 11-0 is a great accomplishment and playing in the second round against Balmorhea is something that will make these boys even better! Is Balmorhea a better team, probably, but don’t count us out! We are gonna give them a heck of a game! You can take this to the bank....we will be a contender the next few years and if Balmorhea takes us for granted, we have the potential to knock them off if we bring our A game!

And something else just because....we beat Aspermont in a scrimmage at the beginning of the season and beat Moran by 21 and they are both still in the playoffs! Not trying to trash either of those teams just making a statement since you felt the urge to talk about my boys!!!

I’m not sure why this topic was ever started, but since it was here are my thoughts. Both my boys play for Blackwell and this group of young men will line up and play anyone that gets put in front of them. Any schedule has it’s easier weeks and thats just the way it goes, but to say teams like Moran, Rotan, Loraine(with their starters back for our game), and Highland are weak teams just shows you don’t have a clue about what you are talking about. Loraine and Highland are district rivalries that are hard games to win any year. This team is stout and has the potential to beat anyone on any given day. People win and lose ball games all the time, but I will put my money on this group of boys any week. They will keep coming at you and you better be ready for them! Go Hornets!!!

A proper way to start this thread would have been to do what you wanted and give credit to your team it instead you mocked a team that was 0 and 10. I'm sure the parents and boys on that team practice and try really hard to. So cottonjin if you want to expose yourself that's why I responded as I did.

Jcoldiron":epmdsqhz said:
I appreciate your opinion guys but what you don’t understand is Blackwell is very young and you can hate all you want too! You are correct about our schedule! It hasn’t been as strong as some teams but I can tell you one thing that should scare the crap out of you!!! Most of the time, we have 3 freshman, 2 sophomores and a senior on the field on defense and 2 freshman, 2 sophomores and 2 seniors on offense. With that being said...to be 11-0 is a great accomplishment and playing in the second round against Balmorhea is something that will make these boys even better! Is Balmorhea a better team, probably, but don’t count us out! We are gonna give them a heck of a game! You can take this to the bank....we will be a contender the next few years and if Balmorhea takes us for granted, we have the potential to knock them off if we bring our A game!

Blackwell needs to continue what they're doing. 11-0 is 11-0, and the community will be proud of the accomplishment. Don't worry about the posters, as many of them have never had to build a program, and complete a schedule with the maturity of the program in mind. Keep plugging away, and Blackwell's results will speak for themself.

Back