BE may be back

You make it sound like an ultimatum, 'Drifter. :)
It's not. But we are a team and therefore hope to find opportunity for us both. The little lady started as a science, chemistry and math teacher, but does not desire a return to the classroom. Plus a classroom paycheck just wont pay back the thirty-thousand plus dollars of edumacation she has borrowed.

However, the wife wants to plant roots down to bedrock, that requires two positions. So the plan is to make one last move and dig in until doomsday, or the last roundup, whichever comes first.

If it all fails maybe I can learn to sell Tupperware door-to-door. (:)

Hmmm, just have heard you say that umpteen times. Just repeating the "Masters" word. Tell me you are not turning in a former Coyote coach who would say something and then forget who and what he said. Ha

Your right HP Drifter, about the plan. I hope ur not right about the other.... I would join a Monastery before that happened.

How about it BE, are you getting back in the mix? Or, I believe that you would make a great Schwanns rep. Better than the tupperware idea! Free ice cream for all the kids!

JC, I'm looking.
Talked to HC for Gatesville after his June football camp. He wanted to know if we would be interested in GHS. We talked about the Calvert games they sponsored for us. Commented on their gorgeous turf game field. He asked how Tyler Earl was doing. He closed by saying he sure could use another coach with sons who play football. The man is quite the salesman. We will give it a few more weeks.
For some reason I don't think he had me in his sights.

Schwanns no, maybe a Wal-mart security guy. Saw a rancher needed cedar choppers. :)

Johnny South":1e9fs96k said:
I didn't see his wife listed on the staff directory. Is BE driving from Evant to Rochelle?

And is BE a hall of famer?

I don't know anything about his wife being hired. If she is qualified to be an administrator I heard that the superintendent is retiring this year, but I don't have any proof to that. Also with all the games won and state championships he has been to why is he not a hall of famer?

Armadillo94":3iu8vx8i said:
Johnny South":3iu8vx8i said:
And is BE a hall of famer?

Also with all the games won and state championships he has been to why is he not a hall of famer?

Armydilla, I believe that you certainly hit on something there. He is better qualified than some who have already been inducted into the sixman hall of fame.
Just give him a few more years and we will see how he progresses.

Yes Rochelle hired Coach Etheridge. We were lucky to hire such an experienced coach that will help Coach Phillips with this young group of Hornets.

Back