BC vs Sands

Sands has the advantage of a bye week, so they can focus on that game now. The boys from Gail had better be thinking about a trip to Grady before they start thinking about the last game if the season.

bc #5 is a very good defender, and all around player. the reason i asked about his health was due to some of the recent scores. he will be in on 50-60 % of tackles if healthy

Looks to be a great game. I would like to see this one. Winner gets a round 1 feeler game, Runner-up gets tossed into the fire in round 1.

Too close for me to attempt a call. I will predict a classic, and suggest it will be decided with a few tics left on the clock.

Sands will have a hard time stoping BC's offense, I say BC by 24, I hope to be there to see all the action. The winner will meet either Ira or Aspermont pending the Thursday night game at Bulldog stadium and vice versa

What happened to that Sands guy from a couple of years ago? He was all-in for Sands, and really vocal about it. This year, the biggest game of the season is politely discussed like we're in Sunday School.

I really want to say Sands wins this. But I can't. I won't be surprised if they do, but I expect they won't.

I really don't know how to call this one. I can see a scenario where BC wins, and I can see it going the other way. I'm just looking forward to watching a great ballgame played by two of the best teams in the state tonight.

tigerrogers15":3vlfqm23 said:
Borden county is going to get the beating they deserve by sands.
Wow what a first post, Sands better hope they win, because they sure dont want the Ira Bulldogs first round

While I would imagine that neither Borden County or Sands really wants to see Ira in the first round (that would mean that they finished second in their district), I think either one of them could pull the upset on any given night. Ira is tough, so are the Coyotes and Mustangs. Hell, any one of those three could win the State Championship with a break here or there.

WV Backer":2mpm4nk8 said:
While I would imagine that neither Borden County or Sands really wants to see Ira in the first round (that would mean that they finished second in their district), I think either one of them could pull the upset on any given night. Ira is tough, so are the Coyotes and Mustangs. Hell, any one of those three could win the State Championship with a break here or there.
Your totally right WV, there are a lot of very solid teams in this side of the bracket, and its playoff time now so only the best are left, and any team can win on any given night end of story. Whoever makes it to the state game from the west has been through hell to get there and is very deserving, its about to get wild around the west.

I have watched more 6-man football this year than any other year and live in the west and it has been a blast to see the strength of teams this year it is kinda sad anyone has to loose , with as you'll have said a break here or there and any of them could win on any given night...

Back