BC Post Game Press Conference

Yes, they do. And I think it's impressive that all but 3 boys in Balmorhea play football. Great to see that kind of participation.

Elite":1e32hjhq said:
Some folks in Borden County better wake up and see what they have in Coach Ritchey cause your about to loose him. Parents of today are ruining quality coaching. Parents (not all) are creating a soft and mentally weak generation to come. Congrats Coach and to the BC team. Well deserved. Great job this Trace
Ur right Elite! No one else i'd rather have to teach my son the game and what it takes to compete In a game and life, Not just football!! A dad can do so much, but the role of a COACH is a special person to these kids at this age!! Parents need to understand that!! Nowadays it sickens me to see the selfishness!! Im done,, and coach,,,,, THANK YOU

Elite":nlq1e0nt said:
Some folks in Borden County better wake up and see what they have in Coach Ritchey cause your about to loose him. Parents of today are ruining quality coaching. Parents (not all) are creating a soft and mentally weak generation to come. Congrats Coach and to the BC team. Well deserved. Great job this Trace

Granger can we get a like button for comments like this please?

Back