Basketball Phenom??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gigemsooners has to be a Rigdon. I first hand witnessed Daddy Rigdon and Sons melt down in a basketball game. Although RS hand are defiantly not clean trying to make the Rigdons the innocent victim is laughable! BTW what does someones political affiliation have to do with anything...how old are you 12?

truthhurts17":kzqkxgga said:
Gigemsooners has to be a Rigdon. I first hand witnessed Daddy Rigdon and Sons melt down in a basketball game. Although RS hand are defiantly not clean trying to make the Rigdons the innocent victim is laughable! BTW what does someones political affiliation have to do with anything...how old are you 12?

You think I'm a Rigdon lol? If you are so sure then why dont you say who you think it is? Why throw a shot in the dark at someone who may be completely oblivious to the shots you're taking at them. You blaspheme lies on a man AND his kids and then accuse one of his family members to be on here defending them...
Look at what you're doing! On a website throwing out vague accusations so that any passerby can read "Rigdon and his kids are bad people". You realize how pathetic and sad you sound? For once, I really want someone on this website to state some truth.

Also Tebow... why are you so mad and care so much about Richland Springs if you didn't play ball there or live there? You sure seem to know a lot

TebowTime,

You reek of BS lol. It seems pretty obvious you have been around Richland since 2006 since you are so high on a guy I never heard of Coen Smith? If you had no affiliation with the school then why are you arguing with a coach that literally told you who he thought the best basketball player he’s coached was Mark Williams? How long have you been keeping up with things at RS? Since 2006? Seems like a long time for someone to be following a team that has nothing to do with you right? Can you be real for once...

TebowTime15":1aau2x27 said:
I've seen a lot of RS games as a fan, both after they kicked my butt as a player and later as an adult, since they are the best team in the central Texas area.

GigemSooners":1aau2x27 said:
truthhurts17":1aau2x27 said:
Yes, I had to throw in that JBs wife is a lib and voted for Hillary because one it's TRUE, two the kids in Richland cant wear any attire, , hats, etc supporting our president because it is "offensive".

While I'm not familiar with Ms. Burkhart's politics, I saw a JB led team run on the field carrying American flags. In my opinion, love for the flag is a darn good civics lesson to get from your head football coach. Big Collin could learn a thing or two: although he has the right to protest in America, most countries would not tolerate his antics.

I wish we could all agree that we live in a good country, even if we disagree on more complex things such as tax policy. At the very least, I am confident JB loves this country if, for no other reason, most countries would think it's unfair to win 9 rings in 15 years!

Why did you get off subject of talking bad about Coach Rigdon and his family? You never answered my question(s) nor called out who you think I am... You're are obviously dodging because you know what I know... the board knows... the AD knows... the boosters know... and Richland Springs , TX knows. Quit crying and own up. Curious to know where you played (if you played at all) since you know so much.

I have a question for you Tebow... what are the 4 blocking assignments on a tight offense? Please name them in order.

Coach Roach":36hcgnm1 said:
TebowTime,

You reek of BS lol. It seems pretty obvious you have been around Richland since 2006 since you are so high on a guy I never heard of Coen Smith? If you had no affiliation with the school then why are you arguing with a coach that literally told you who he thought the best basketball player he’s coached was Mark Williams? How long have you been keeping up with things at RS? Since 2006? Seems like a long time for someone to be following a team that has nothing to do with you right? Can you be real for once...

Okay fine, you caught me. My great-grandfather, whom I never met, was superintendent of Rochelle in the 1950s and took my dad to get orange soda and peanuts in some called town Algerita, that exists or existed between Richland and Rochelle. The Coyote blood is strong in my family! *howling sound*

I have a question for you Tebow... what are the 4 blocking assignments on a tight offense? Please name them in order.

You probably want the QB to block or run out for a pass. It depends on if you are in a T, I, Jbird, or O'Brien Veer and depends on the defense ran by the other team. At the end of the day, unlike 11-man, I almost think it is more important to block someone rather a specific person because an over pursuit might allow the RB to cut back and get a big gain.

TebowTime15":yel19mq1 said:

You probably want the QB to block or run out for a pass. It depends on if you are in a T, I, Jbird, or O'Brien Veer and depends on the defense ran by the other team. At the end of the day, unlike 11-man, I almost think it is more important to block someone rather a specific person because an over pursuit might allow the RB to cut back and get a big gain.

You still dodged the question I asked previously regarding the Rigdons as assumed...
What you said regarding blocking assignments are basically spot on. Yes, I would like my QB to block on sweeps. Yes , you have to adjust to the bird or an unbalanced set. So you played for Rochelle? Go Hornets right? There are still 4 blocking assignments that are and should be implemented at a young age. I think you know or would hope so. I'll give you a hint if you ask. I honestly believe you dont know what they are.
So who did you play for? Again?

GigemSooners":7v754wqs said:
TebowTime15":7v754wqs said:

You still dodged the question I asked previously regarding the Rigdons as assumed...
What you said regarding blocking assignments are basically spot on. Yes, I would like my QB to block on sweeps. Yes , you have to adjust to the bird or an unbalanced set. So you played for Rochelle? Go Hornets right? There are still 4 blocking assignments that are and should be implemented at a young age. I think you know or would hope so. I'll give you a hint if you ask. I honestly believe you dont know what they are.
So who did you play for? Again?

I thought you were talking to the other guy about Rigdon. The only thing I know about anyone with the last name Rigdon is what was said on this site plus the fact I liked watching Big Rigdon play ball. That guy was a ball player, and could have played college ball during the Wishbone area when people actually hit eachother.

I'm not telling you who I am because you're a nut. Like I told you, my plans are beyond your comprehension. If you want to understand that reference, watch the Flash season 1.

Lol, I think the problem is you aren't very articulate. Are you looking for a vocabulary term like a reach block? Are you talking about the difference in a man blocking scheme versus a zone blocking scheme? Are you asking me who I blocked in high school? I just need some guidance as to what the heck you're talking about.

TebowTime15":fe0cln6p said:
GigemSooners":fe0cln6p said:
TebowTime15":fe0cln6p said:

So who did you play

I'm not telling you who I am because you're a nut. Like I told you, my plans are beyond your comprehension. If you want to understand that reference, watch the Flash season 1.

Lol, I think the problem is you aren't very articulate. Are you looking for a vocabulary term like a reach block? Are you talking about the difference in a man blocking scheme versus a zone blocking scheme? Are you asking me who I blocked in high school? I just need some guidance as to what the heck you're talking about.

You literally referenced a prepubescent TV show to show how "smart" you are lol?? My plans are beyond your comprehension?? You're ego is almost as funny as you.

GigemSooners":dxt1kh72 said:
TebowTime15":dxt1kh72 said:
GigemSooners":dxt1kh72 said:
TebowTime15":dxt1kh72 said:

So who did you play

You literally referenced a prepubescent TV show to show how "smart" you are lol?? My plans are beyond your comprehension?? You're ego is almost as funny as you.

I love that show! Since it seems like you're done for now, I'll see you at our next crisis unless you get banned before then.

You probably want the QB to block or run out for a pass. It
So who did you play

Lol, I think the problem is you aren't very articulate. Are you looking for a vocabulary term like a reach block? Are you talking about the difference in a man blocking scheme versus a zone blocking scheme? Are you asking me who I blocked in high school? I just need some guidance as to what the heck you're talking about.[/quote][/quote][/b]

You literally referenced a prepubescent TV show to show how "smart" you are lol?? My plans are beyond your comprehension?? You're ego is almost as funny as you.[/quote]

I love that show! Since it seems like you're done for now, I'll see you at our next crisis unless you get banned before then.[/quote]

Still didnt answer my question(s) about the Rigdons. So just to clarify, you have been around Richlands program since Coey Smith was in HS in 2007. You were most likely around the age of 9-12 when TEs team were playing. (Great role models to look up to). You reference a show meant for teenagers, so you have to be young. Seems like everything's adding up to when you played and who you are. I dont need you to tell me, it's pretty obvious now :)

I love that show! Since it seems like you're done for now, I'll see you at our next crisis unless you get banned before then.[/quote]

Never said I was done Jordan. Sorry you were the runt (genetic-wise) in your family but it makes sense. Little-man syndrome does exist. You're just lucky you had Tippie and Lusty (and line) that did ALL of the work. You just handed the ball off and ran away from being hit.
Plus... it's pretty well known you love the prepubescent show you listed in the earlier posts. Have a good one Jordan :)

You're hilarious! I'm 10 steps ahead of you, and you don't even know what game we're playing.

PS. To Jordan Burkhart: I'm sorry Gigg'em thinks you are me. Don't let them put you down, however, because you're 3 times the athlete I am if you are half as athletic as Haustin.

Fun fact, Jerry can ball....I bet he could beat Gigg'em one on one but shshsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back