Baby Nolan

Shad Kline

Six-man fan
I have been asked by a few around the six man community if our coach needed help and what they could do.

Here is a link that you might find useful.

http://clarkandjordan.wordpress.com/tag/nolan-kostiha/

I am proud to be a part of the six man community. We are neighbors, friends, family. We help each other, we got each others backs. It's sometimes more important than the scoreboard, or who ran for the most yards. This is one of those times.

Through God, and the power of prayer. ALL things are possible.

Your Welcome Mr Hornkeeper, this article really taught me a lot about the 6man towns and teams. If we all had the mindset of Gordon and Strawns willingness to help others, Our Father would be smiling at us thinking "job well done". Thank you Mr Hornkeeper.

I believe his doctors are in Ft Worth. He is at home in Gordon now. I don't know the details, but I do know that they travel to FW more than twice a week to go to the Dr.

Thank you Mr Hornkeeper, we have a Nolan High School not to far from us and it had me wondering if they were one in the same.

MelaniB":23xpa8vz said:
Thank you Mr Hornkeeper, we have a Nolan High School not to far from us and it had me wondering if they were one in the same.
ok, I see, I should have mentioned that Nolan is the son of Coach Kostiha in Gordon.
ahhhh, yes
I played in a baseball playoff game at Nolan HS back in the day. Nice facilities then, probably nicer now.

Back