B.C. vs. Valley predictions?

The workhorse, #12 for Ira, was held to 29 yards on 12 carries in the first half. The BC defense did a great job on him. After he got hurt, in the middle of the fourth qtr, Ira didn't have any momentum left. Ira trailed the whole game and, on at least one occasion, had possession of the ball with a chance to take the lead. They couldn't move the ball consistently when the needed to. #12 had some success in the second half but the Coyote defense played him really well. The RB from Rankin had a better game than #12 did against BC.

Ummm ok, here is some more stats. And Ira ran more spread offense than the usual tight offense.
Lance Morris - 251 yards passing, 190 yards rushing.
Ira-254 yards passing, 232 yards rushing -total 486 yards of offense

BC 297 yards rushing, 110 yards passing. Total 407 yards of offense.

Yes Ira lost but don't take anything away from #12, the kid had over 400 yards of offense him self, almost as many yards as BC had total offense. Just because most of it was through the air and not rushing doesnt mean a thing, only thing it proves is watch out next year!

Would be cool to see Valley and Throck with a rematch from week one where valley lost by like 2 points i think but BC is very good and both teams have tradition and been to state...I am gonna say BC by 10 though havent seen either play tho so its my guess

ryry,

I'm not trying to take anything away from #12, I think he's a great ballplayer. I was trying to give an explanation of how well the BC defense played in the first half. Your second half stats are accurate. I didn't mean to slight him by leaving that out. You are correct, Ira will be at the top next year. Rankin will be really good as well.

I have done some research and found that strength of schedule favors BC heavily. With all Div. 1 opponents for Valley there average rank is 29.6 and BC is 14.6. The average record for Valley opponents is 5.5 wins- 5.5 losses, BC opponents is 7.1wins- 3.9 losses. If strength of compitition means anything Valley will lose.

Good luck BC, looks like I will be able to attend this great matchup after all, I was really worried I might miss it. I will of corse be on the BC side giving them support. Good luck to both as both teams deserve to be where they are. I sure hate there is only two games left this season. Sixman football goes by way to fast, and its a long wait until the next season. Safe travels for all fans and players

I think BC is going to win by 25, they have been underdog to opponents a lot this year. Ira was favored by nine and I believe BC could score at will. They showed their weapons this game when they needed to throw they could. But if your running game is working then you stay with it. They moved the ball pretty easy and ate the clock up. Not to mention #5 making outstanding catches. BC has a lot of talent on both sides of the ball and a lot of kids have really stepped up when they needed to. I think BC will be around for while, they have a lot of talent coming up through the football ranks. Go BC.

Back