B.C. vs. Valley predictions?

Two of the best coaches in 6-man football will square off this Friday in Frenship. The argument could be made that Richie and Tyler are the two best coaches in D-I. Over the last 12 years Tyler has had his Patriots in the playoffs 12 times. Not sure on Richie's record, but BC has been in the playoffs every season that I can remember.

Can BC answer Valley's quickness? Can Valley answer BC's near flawless execution? I don't think either team has faced the quality of opponent they will be lining up against Friday.

All the hype this year has been about WV, Ira, and Rankin. They are all playing basketball now.

BC, after taking it on the chin in week 0, has reeled off 12 straight wins.

Valley, after a heartbreaking loss in week 0, has notched 12 wins in a row.

I know who I think will win - but I'm not going to jinx my guys by saying it in public.

I'm going to predict that we will see a game that fans will talk about for years. BC has played two very tough opponents the last two weeks, and it didn't get any easier for them this week. This game will probably be a less than ten point game. Either team could take it.

Heard from some Ira folks that BC had an unbelievable defense, I don't think they will be able to hold valley as well, valley has to many weapons, BC's offense will give valleys much improved defense their biggest test of the year. It's gonna come down to which team doesn't turn over the ball, doesn't get penalties on critical possessions and which team takes advantage of opportunities to control the momentum of the game. I think valley has the slightly better team but BC is less likely to make mistakes and take better control of the game. I'm goin with BC by half a point.

Ira ran the exact opposite offense aganist BC than what they have ran all year, and what has got them to the third round. Maybe a key injury had something to do with it I'm not sure. It's better to get beat at 100 percent than to have injuries that sure change pretty much everything. I sure hope BC gets the win but if Valley controls #24 then Valley will win big. Good luck to both teams and may both teams come away injury free.

The game will be broadcast on 95.7 KBST out of Big Spring again. Streaming will also be available at www.kbst.com. I'm not sure how good the quality will be on the streaming because it seems to suffer when lots of people are trying to listen.

ryry":3q0z3fsg said:
Ira ran the exact opposite offense aganist BC than what they have ran all year, and what has got them to the third round. Maybe a key injury had something to do with it I'm not sure. It's better to get beat at 100 percent than to have injuries that sure change pretty much everything. I sure hope BC gets the win but if Valley controls #24 then Valley will win big. Good luck to both teams and may both teams come away injury free.

Didn't their unbelievably fast workhorse #12 get carried off the field fairly early in the game?

Back