Avalon team to beat i

Game Traveler":fxsgo4fs said:
Shad,

Its like Fantasy Football sixman style! My key matchups tonight are Rankin-Sterling City, Milford-Union Hill, Knox City-Spur.

Rankin-Sterling City, I believe Rankin is on a roll and will avenge the early loss. They are loaded this year from what I have seen and heard.

Union Hill-Milford, I believe Milford is madder than pregnant two headed rattle snake after the Avalon loss and ready to play.

Knox City-Spur, I believe in the greyhounds and divalover159, so I got them in the upset!

To Chad McGhee, you know I am a subscriber my friend....cant wait till the next dancing video....GO GREYHOUNDS! (Until Borden County game of course HAHA!)

Stay Prickly!

Would a brand new video of a new motivational speech for my Greyhounds of Knox City change your mind! I’m telling ya, we want it more and I’ll show ya with a brand new vid! I’ll put it up, once I get done editing my moves! Ya know, all those stunts are by me! No stunt doubles!

Btw, who is this Milford Insider y’all talk about in here all the time. I’ve been a sixmanfootball.com expert for about 18 hours now and haven’t seen him post a thing. He a myth or a legend like me?

Divalover159 out!

I think Milford started basketball today . Union hill is to much for the dawgs . So they would get a early jump instead of waiting till Monday . Mi hasn’t been that talkative this year and I kinda miss it lol but he knows it’s a rebuilding year for the next 3 years

Somebody called for MilfordInsider???
When you refer to MI make sure it’s “The man, the myth , the legend.” Put some respect on my name, and put some respect on my Bulldogs. To be clear, your saying that Union Hill is going to beat us??? The same Union Hill that turned the ball over 8 times to us just LAST YEAR in the playoffs? UH isn’t in the same class as Milford and quite frankly never will. Now let me tell you how these next few weeks are going to go.

Tonight, Milford will assert its dominance and beat up on UH and win by +20. Next week , Milford and Blum will play and that’s a good ole rivalry. Nobody outside of Milford of Milford will pick us to win... but Milford will EXPOSE Blum for being pretenders and stun the whole state with a big time win. The following week, it don’t matter if it’s a rematch vs Avalon or if we get to play Aquila... just know that the team we play who’s wearing white and orange, THEY DONT STAND A CHANCE ; give me Milford by +20 in round 3. Round 4, Milford vs May/Jonesboro and what do they say, “History tends to repeat itself .” So if Milford was the beast of the East last year, this year will be no different, give me Milford by 2 points!!!

Now I just gave you 4 BOLD predictions since you were wondering if I was a myth or a legend. I’m so confident in Tonight’s ballgame , IF MILFORD LOSES TONIGHT THIS WILL BE THE LAST POST FROM MILFORDINSIDER ON THIS WEBSITE.
Roll dawgs! #OnePackOneGoal #DawgPack #RoadToState

MI, I too really would hate to see you leave. My suggestion would be for you to keep in the loop but show some humility in defeat. For what ever reasons Milford was either extremely over rated or injuries and players quitting got in the way. Nows the time to own up to the disappointment and enjoy the rest of the playoffs.

I was unaware that's how it worked Mr. Milford. So it's actually like a fan elimination playoff? If you're team loses, you're eliminated? Does that also mean no more Chad sonce Spur k.o.ed KC?

mi, I think you got a big mouth full of crow tonight. I watched the game tonight and Milford got all the breaks. You have a nice life and maybe someday Milford will get some discipline. If you use the excuse of injuries I understand there might have been one or two on the other side of the field. You and obagain have fun.

Union Hill is always slept on but that’s ok. Felt really good to get that win against a team that “isn’t in the same class and never will be” Go Bulldogs

TheRealChadMcghee":32ixf5zp said:
Game Traveler":32ixf5zp said:
Chad my brother from another!!!.......aka divalover159.......or as I call him.....the toothless wonder! I do get you big tooth, Knox city over spur my man. But I hope you ain’t disappointed because Borden County is winning it all.....it’s their destiny!

I told y’all Jonesboro over Leakey! So far I am 100%. Maybe I will be a GURU one day!!!! hahaha

Stay prickly haters

Prickly Bear!

Borden County don’t want it as much as Knox City, though Prickly! It’s all about HASHTAG heart and my Greyhounds from Knox City got it! Bordon County makes it to the semis, but get run over after talking smack in the huddle about my Greyhounds. Gotta believe baby!!!

Btw, I got some dentures coming for my next video. Maybe see a stunt or 2 that will inspire you as well. Subscribe to the Chad Mcghee channel on YouTube to see what all the hype about Knox City is about!

I guess the heart isn’t enough when the other team has so much more talent. Don’t know anything about Knox City, but when you get beat soundly, the other team is usually much more talented. In the end, that’s usually the deciding factor.

Chad McGhee, I am sorry Knox City didn’t want it bad enough this year. You need to dig deep and get ready for a great motivational video for them to win it all next year!

Shad my bracket is as messed up as my family tree! I sure though Crowell would get the win and I didn’t see Saint Jo laying the smack down and I dang sure didn’t see Union Hill besting my pick from the East...Milford.

My pickems next are:

McLean over Spur
Ira over white deer
Rankin over Ropes
Borden County over Balmorhea (BC state Champs)
Avalon over Saint jo
Blum over Union Hill (Blum State Finalists)
Jonesboro over Eden
Nueces Canyon over May (upset alert)

Shad we need more GURUs to pick some of these games....or they just get us to do a pickem show!

Prickly Bear Disclaimer: These are my opinion and yes as the “experts” have said.....they are like you know whats and everybody has one. Please don’t get butthurt by my picks....if I didn’t pick your team .....Deal With It!

Stay Prickly you Haters!

Prickly Bear

Game Traveler":11aih834 said:
Chad McGhee, I am sorry Knox City didn’t want it bad enough this year. You need to dig deep and get ready for a great motivational video for them to win it all next year!

Shad my bracket is as messed up as my family tree! I sure though Crowell would get the win and I didn’t see Saint Jo laying the smack down and I dang sure didn’t see Union Hill besting my pick from the East...Milford.

My pickems next are:

McLean over Spur
Ira over white deer
Rankin over Ropes
Avalon over Saint jo
Jonesboro over Eden

Shad we need more GURUs to pick some of these games....or they just get us to do a pickem show!

Prickly Bear Disclaimer: These are my opinion and yes as the “experts” have said.....they are like you know whats and everybody has one. Please don’t get butthurt by my picks....if I didn’t pick your team .....Deal With It!

Stay Prickly you Haters!

Prickly Bear

Prickly Bear, that game was surely disappointing. You see, I had a major toothache before the game and was late for my pregame speech. My Knox City Greyhounds were not as motivated as they typically are after one of my motivating speeches and sadly could not get it done. I’ll still follow the playoffs because of my diehard love of sixman football for the last 3 years. Here’s my expert predictions I’m sure you’ve all been waiting for in D1.

Spur over McLean (Spur must be pretty darn good to beat my Knox City Greyhounds)
White Deer over Ira (who doesn’t like to sink their tooth into some nice deer meat)
Rankin over Ropes (evil spirits scare me)
Borden County over Balmorhea (I’m a big fan of their milk and cheese. Mhmmm...)
Avalon over Saint Jo (fly eagles fly)
Blum over Union Hill (state finalist)
Jonesboro over Eden (didn’t Adam and Eve get thrown out of there a long time ago?)
May over Nueces Canyon (flip of a coin here)

Don’t hate me cuz you ain’t me. Subscribe to my channel on YouTube.

Peace. Divalover159 out.

Game Traveler":3kl0nog6 said:

My pickems next are:

McLean over Spur
Ira over white deer
Rankin over Ropes
Avalon over Saint jo
Jonesboro over Eden

Stay Prickly you Haters!

Prickly Bear
Well, we did that last year, I guess we could bring it back for next year, if I can get all the actual gurus and ex spurts to play again. I beat em pretty bad so they may not wanna play.

I did pick 2 games against my spreads and went 1/2 on those so it was a wash. Huge credit though, only one game short of my picks is mighty higher than most can do. I’ll put mine down n tomorrow and see if you can beat me. I’ve always offered a frito pie to anyone that can beat me, ain’t had to buy one yet. Maybe I’ll finally get to treat someone to the best football meal ever made. Where you gonna be this week?

Nah Chad, it ain’t on you. Spur can beat anybody in the state when they are on their game. And can lose to any of em too when they ain’t. Guess they was on this last week. Nothing against the spurs but they are about as consistent as my scratch gravy...... always good, but sometime thick, sometimes a little runny.

MilfordInsider":qk5dedc6 said:
Somebody called for MilfordInsider???
When you refer to MI make sure it’s “The man, the myth , the legend.” Put some respect on my name, and put some respect on my Bulldogs. To be clear, your saying that Union Hill is going to beat us??? The same Union Hill that turned the ball over 8 times to us just LAST YEAR in the playoffs? UH isn’t in the same class as Milford and quite frankly never will. Now let me tell you how these next few weeks are going to go.

Tonight, Milford will assert its dominance and beat up on UH and win by +20. Next week , Milford and Blum will play and that’s a good ole rivalry. Nobody outside of Milford of Milford will pick us to win... but Milford will EXPOSE Blum for being pretenders and stun the whole state with a big time win. The following week, it don’t matter if it’s a rematch vs Avalon or if we get to play Aquila... just know that the team we play who’s wearing white and orange, THEY DONT STAND A CHANCE ; give me Milford by +20 in round 3. Round 4, Milford vs May/Jonesboro and what do they say, “History tends to repeat itself .” So if Milford was the beast of the East last year, this year will be no different, give me Milford by 2 points!!!

Now I just gave you 4 BOLD predictions since you were wondering if I was a myth or a legend. I’m so confident in Tonight’s ballgame , IF MILFORD LOSES TONIGHT THIS WILL BE THE LAST POST FROM MILFORDINSIDER ON THIS WEBSITE.
Roll dawgs! #OnePackOneGoal #DawgPack #RoadToState
This didn’t age well at all

Shad that sounds good! I’m going to the Blum game....anyone know where they playing, I’m out of the loop lol.

I like me some good frito pie!

Prickly Bear!

McLean over Spur by 21
Ira over White Deer by 12
Rankin over Ropes by 45
Borden County over Balmorheaby 14
Avalon over Saint Jo by 12 (this is where I’ll be Friday at 7:30)
Union Hill over Blum by 15 (this game is at Surry Rosser Friday at 7:30)
Jonesboro over Eden by 32
May over Nueces Canyon by 19

I’m sure we can catch up for that frito pie sometime before the year ends. I’ll buy you one even after I beat ya!

I'm not expert definitely not a guru. Just a fan and dad. I hope y'all are all wrong about the Avalon v Saint Jo game. I may be slightly biased but I think if our defense can sure up a few things we can play with anyone. Again no expert, still new to this 6 man playoff stuff. Lol.

Shad Kline":3l30l1pu said:
McLean over Spur by 21
Ira over White Deer by 12
Rankin over Ropes by 45
Borden County over Balmorheaby 14
Avalon over Saint Jo by 12 (this is where I’ll be Friday at 7:30)
Union Hill over Blum by 15 (this game is at Surry Rosser Friday at 7:30)
Jonesboro over Eden by 32
May over Nueces Canyon by 19

I’m sure we can catch up for that frito pie sometime before the year ends. I’ll buy you one even after I beat ya!

Back