Avalon team to beat i

One _pac2018":3r7z6s7k said:
Where will this game be ?
What game?? The one that was already played??
From what I've read/heard, Milford wasnt at full strength. I'd take a healthy Milford over anyone in the east. Avalon wont make it to state. Union Hill might be a sleeper but I expect milford to make it to state in the east.

LBK6manFan":rtm6dsjd said:
One _pac2018":rtm6dsjd said:
From what I've read/heard, Milford wasnt at full strength. I'd take a healthy Milford over anyone in the east. Avalon wont make it to state. Union Hill might be a sleeper but I expect milford to make it to state in the east.
No the game that is going to happen . Avalon vs Blum

One _pac2018":137u62re said:
LBK6manFan":137u62re said:
One _pac2018":137u62re said:
No the game that is going to happen . Avalon vs Blum
Itasca would be smack dab in the middle and they are already hosting a first round game, so it could be a possibility........ If this game happens. I see Avalon making it to the third round, but I think Blum and Union Hill will be a very close game and either could win. If it’s Avalon/Union Hill I think Canton could be a good choice IF they will host a six man game. It’s a nice field.

All of this is assuming Milford isn’t at 100% this week either. I think they would need to be to beat Union Hill.

OK, I have been out of the loop for a few weeks. I have my picks for the big games this week so hold on to your britches boys!

McLean-Happy= McLean
Knox City-Spur= Knox City
Ira-Crowell=Crowell
Petersburg-White Deer= White Deer

Ropes-O'Donnell=Ropes
Rankin-Sterling City=Rankin
Garden City-Balmorhea=Balmorhea
Borden County-Morton= Borden County (My pick to win state)

Saint Jo-Aquilla=Aquilla
Avalon-Leveretts Chapel=Avalon
Union Hill-Milford=Milford (State Finalists)
Blum-Perrin Whitt=Blum

Eden-Gorman=Gorman
Jonesboro-Leakey=Jonesboro
Nueces Canyon-Zephyr=Nueces Canyon
May-Robert Lee=May

These are my picks and my opinion, so dont go getting butt hurt cause I aint done picked your team to win State! if you do, then thats on you so I dont care. The closest games will be Balmorhea-Garden City and Jonesboro-Leakey, The rest should be blowouts I think. Now lets hear from our local GURU's on their picks for this week.....onepac, Shad Kline, JohnnySouth, SFA, oldfolks, and the biggest GURU....Milford Insider.

Stay Prickly you Haters!

Prickly Bear

Ah all the experts on here. Great to have opinions. And you know what that’s like, every body’s got one. I hope your team wins and the kids experience a great time. It’s a shame there will be losers from here on but hard team work towards a championship is what it’s all about There are some sleepers who’ll make weepers of some and others just too much to handle. Opinions are great but that’s all they are someone’s thoughts. Best of luck to all the teams. Gonna keep my opinion to myself.

I got Knox City winning it all! They have more heart and want it more! That's what it all comes down to HASHTAG heart. When the other teams are talking smack in their huddle, we just keep walking that ball down the field. I've been a sixman expert for about 3 years now, so I know all these teams and only one has the type of heart to take that trophy in JerryWorld and that's my Knox City Greyhounds!

Here's all my region picks:

1: Knox City (because they want it more)
2: Borden County
3: Blum
4: May

It's gonna come down to Knox City-Blum with Knox City taking the title because we all know they want it more.

Check out my youtube channel and subscribe. Here's my latest video of me pumping up my Knox City Greyhounds. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcAAxDdVIQ0

Divalover159 out!

Easy enough

Avalon over Leverett’s Chapel
Blum over Perrin-Whitt
Borden County over Morton
Balmorhea over Garden City
Gorman over Eden by
Ira over Crowell by
Leakey over Jonesboro by
May over Robert Lee by
McLean over Happy by
Nueces Canyon over Zephyr
Sterling City over Rankin
Ropes over O’Donnell
Saint Jo over Aquilla
Spur over Knox City
Union Hill over Milford
White Deer over Petersburg

Shad Kline":2r024eca said:
Easy enough

Avalon over Leverett’s Chapel
Blum over Perrin-Whitt
Borden County over Morton
Balmorhea over Garden City
Gorman over Eden by
Ira over Crowell by
Leakey over Jonesboro by
May over Robert Lee by
McLean over Happy by
Nueces Canyon over Zephyr
Sterling City over Rankin
Ropes over O’Donnell
Saint Jo over Aquilla
Spur over Knox City
Union Hill over Milford
White Deer over Petersburg

Knox City about to show you Shad! We have HASHTAG heart and we want it more! Hate us because they ain’t us! Prickly Bear gets us!

Divalover159

I can't speak to a lot of East matchups, but I can talk about a couple of games out West. While it may be true that Ira hasn't played any of the traditional powerhouses, they are a strong, well balanced team and should beat Crowell who (no offense meant if Crowell folks are on here) just doesn't have the speed size or stregth to get past this round. Even on their bast day, I can't see this year's Crowell team knocking out Ira. The Spur-Knox City game should be quite entertaining and competitive. If both teams play to their potential (which is never a given at this level), I expect Spur to win because they'll make a few more defensive stops than KC. Lots of points in that one, in any case.

Chad my brother from another!!!.......aka divalover159.......or as I call him.....the toothless wonder! I do get you big tooth, Knox city over spur my man. But I hope you ain’t disappointed because Borden County is winning it all.....it’s their destiny!

I told y’all Jonesboro over Leakey! So far I am 100%. Maybe I will be a GURU one day!!!! hahaha

Stay prickly haters

Prickly Bear!

TheRealChadMcghee":2wj73ant said:
I got Knox City winning it all! They have more heart and want it more! That's what it all comes down to HASHTAG heart. When the other teams are talking smack in their huddle, we just keep walking that ball down the field. I've been a sixman expert for about 3 years now, so I know all these teams and only one has the type of heart to take that trophy in JerryWorld and that's my Knox City Greyhounds!

Here's all my region picks:

1: Knox City (because they want it more)
2: Borden County
3: Blum
4: May

It's gonna come down to Knox City-Blum with Knox City taking the title because we all know they want it more.

Check out my youtube channel and subscribe. Here's my latest video of me pumping up my Knox City Greyhounds. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcAAxDdVIQ0

Divalover159 out!

I will bet you a coke that doesnt happen lol not even close

Game Traveler":25yvb87i said:
Chad my brother from another!!!.......aka divalover159.......or as I call him.....the toothless wonder! I do get you big tooth, Knox city over spur my man. But I hope you ain’t disappointed because Borden County is winning it all.....it’s their destiny!

I told y’all Jonesboro over Leakey! So far I am 100%. Maybe I will be a GURU one day!!!! hahaha

Stay prickly haters

Prickly Bear!
Yep, you definitely won Thursday. Good call on the Jonesboro. I don’t usually bet against Jonesboro, I just had Leakey going much deeper and had the loss against NC as a wake up call that would motivate them into going deep. Jonesboro was kinda off the radar all year, but they sure entered it with a big double ping right there.

BTW, since nobody else played, I guess it’s just me and you. And I don’t know where you get that I’m a guru.... lol. I don’t fit that description, I’m just a numbers guy. We have 5 games picked differently so it won’t be a tie! So far you’re 1/1 in those 5, I’m 0/1. Thinking after tonight you’ll be 1/5 and I’ll be 4/5.

Game Traveler":1n9koj8e said:

Stay prickly haters

Prickly Bear!

Borden County don’t want it as much as Knox City, though Prickly! It’s all about HASHTAG heart and my Greyhounds from Knox City got it! Bordon County makes it to the semis, but get run over after talking smack in the huddle about my Greyhounds. Gotta believe baby!!!

Btw, I got some dentures coming for my next video. Maybe see a stunt or 2 that will inspire you as well. Subscribe to the Chad Mcghee channel on YouTube to see what all the hype about Knox City is about!

Shad,

Its like Fantasy Football sixman style! My key matchups tonight are Rankin-Sterling City, Milford-Union Hill, Knox City-Spur.

Rankin-Sterling City, I believe Rankin is on a roll and will avenge the early loss. They are loaded this year from what I have seen and heard.

Union Hill-Milford, I believe Milford is madder than pregnant two headed rattle snake after the Avalon loss and ready to play.

Knox City-Spur, I believe in the greyhounds and divalover159, so I got them in the upset!

To Chad McGhee, you know I am a subscriber my friend....cant wait till the next dancing video....GO GREYHOUNDS! (Until Borden County game of course HAHA!)

Stay Prickly!

Back