Attention coaches

Mike

Six-man master
Administrator
One of the major changes I've been working on for next season is making it so that coaches will be able to add their schedules without the need for approval, as well as allowing coaches to make changes to their schedules directly (changing dates/times, opponents, locations, etc) even after the schedules have been submitted. In order to do that, however, I'll need to associate your account to your team.

So, if you are a coach (or AD/school administrator), and want your account associated with your team, please shoot me a message or reply here to let me know what team you coach and I'll get you added.

Here are a few other things that have changed this year, as it relates to schedules:

First, you will have to be a registered member, and be logged in, to add a schedule. That said, anyone can add a schedule for any team. You do not have to be the coach to add a schedule.

Second, schedules will still need to be approved before they're made public. However, an exception is made if you are the coach of the team and your account is associated with the team. Again, just contact me and I'll get your account associated.

Finally, assuming I have the divisions/districts correct, there is no longer a need to designate whether a game is a district game or not. Games against district opponents will automatically be marked as so. That said, if you're playing a non-district game against a district opponent you will need to go back in and change that game after it's submitted.

Last edited:
The site has been updated again and I believe things are to the point where we can start accepting new schedules. If you have any questions, notice any problems, or have any suggestions on how things can be made better, please don't hesitate to drop me a message.

I just wanted this to be clear, you do not have to associate your account in order to add a schedule. In fact, anyone can add a schedule for any team. The coach/team association is just so that you can add/edit schedules without the need for approval before things go public.

Back