Are they playing? 2019 version

6manfamily...who in the world pissed in your Cheerios?!

Rules are rules, plain and simple. It is non-negotiable. Heck, the rules even apply at schools that aren’t in the same district as the shoe in for the State Championship... wild, I know.
That fact is not changed by whatever circumstance that has caused your panties to bunch, which I’m starting to gather has nothing to actually do with football since you don’t really ever know what you’re talking about. Maybe a UIL compliance course would be beneficial, sometimes it’s hard to really know the rules when you’ve never learned them? Just a thought.

Please spare us from seeing a rendition of this same accusation/whining on the volleyball threads tomorrow.

txsixmanfan":2tg0muz8 said:

Rules are rules, plain and simple. It is non-negotiable. Heck, the rules even apply at schools that aren’t in the same district as the shoe in for the State Championship... wild, I know.
That fact is not changed by whatever circumstance that has caused your panties to bunch, which I’m starting to gather has nothing to actually do with football since you don’t really ever know what you’re talking about. Maybe a UIL compliance course would be beneficial, sometimes it’s hard to really know the rules when you’ve never learned them? Just a thought.

Please spare us from seeing a rendition of this same accusation/whining on the volleyball threads tomorrow.

Not a cheerio fan, but I’ll look into the course you recommended

txsixmanfan":j8gbsrnu said:

Don’t see how anything I said has anything to do with my Cheerios being filled with piss either, it is all factual information about the talent level of the schools I mentioned and that lohn could have been decent, RS is in league of their own, and the boys from lohn were lured from there by Rochelle which is evident by the fact they spent all summer working out with the coaches and team in Rochelle and just barely got their “utility bill” in the district done in time for school to start. They do still live in Brady anyone can see that just go to the house, they are being viewed as in district and eligible by a administration that knows where they actually live and what they did to get where they are right now!! All facts but I’ll look into class so I can get more acquainted with the inner workings of the rules you speak of!!

6manfamily":31n9nrg6 said:
txsixmanfan":31n9nrg6 said:

Don’t see how anything I said has anything to do with my Cheerios being filled with piss either, it is all factual information about the talent level of the schools I mentioned and that lohn could have been decent, RS is in league of their own, and the boys from lohn were lured from there by Rochelle which is evident by the fact they spent all summer working out with the coaches and team in Rochelle and just barely got their “utility bill” in the district done in time for school to start. They do still live in Brady anyone can see that just go to the house, they are being viewed as in district and eligible by a administration that knows where they actually live and what they did to get where they are right now!! All facts but I’ll look into class so I can get more acquainted with the inner workings of the rules you speak of!!

A RS hommie who obviously has kids now playing at RS calling out another school for not following rules. Hello pot you just met kettle.

tdog5344":2yc2zd6w said:
6manfamily":2yc2zd6w said:
txsixmanfan":2yc2zd6w said:

A RS hommie who obviously has kids now playing at RS calling out another school for not following rules. Hello pot you just met kettle.

Well just like most of your other post you are wrong again, I have no kids! But I’m close to folks in the situation and voice my opinion. Nothing I have stated is false or rumor it’s all factual information

Only thing rs has ever done that I disagreed with how all of a sudden walker tippe left mullin . But besides that rs is a power house . Kinda like bama and the patriots and everyone hates them. I know they will win state . No doubt

Back