Aquilla Oakwood matchup

EastTXNewbie":5ur6p7bz said:
Think Oakwood needs to look into "Hooked on phonics". Haven't read a single post from an Oakwood fan that I didn't have to decipher!
First of all I am not going to comment on the game because what's done is done, Oakwood on to week 2. Second, I went to school in Oakwood and I don't appreciate the rude comments about the education. I have a college degree and I thank Oakwood ISD for that. Talk trash about the game if you want but do not talk trash about the education the people from Oakwood have received. You may know football but you know nothing about Oakwood.

sixmanfan3":3no8xoh1 said:
Congrats David and the Oakwood Panthers...you guys have definitely improved from the scrimmage, you have a very good team. Just be careful on your "guarantees', they worked for you this game, but they may bite you in the butt eventually. I do have to agree with Cowboy on one one thing, the game might have been differently if we had not lost all 3 RB's to injuries. Aquilla's number 18 had no problem moving the ball and scoreing the whole first qtr when Aquilla had a 15 point lead. But we can talk all day about shoulda, coulda, woulda's, the game is over and you guys came away with the win. I do not think you will have any trouble reaching the Semi-finals, but your coach needs to get a hold of a couple of the guys on the team (#2 especially) that make alot of bad decisions on personal fouls, if you get an officiating crew that is "flag happy" it could hurt you! Good Luck on the rest of the playoffs!!!

P.S. you cant say you have never had a turnover, lol....had to point out one positive for the Cougars! I AM VERY PROUD OF THE 9-2 AQUILLA COUGARS!!!
Let's not point out players and personal fouls because there were a lot of personal fouled not called on Aquilla, like the late hit that was made after #2 scored. #2 had 1 personal foul call and don't forget that he is a hell of a player. I'm tired of reading the excuses, yes Aquilla had some injuries but the only player that did not return to the game was #18. So if your using injuries as an excuse your saying #18 was your whole team. Get over the loss Oakwood moves on to week 2. Good Luck Panthers!!

I love it when people say I'm not gonna comment on something because it's done and over with . Then Suprise!! Suprise !!temptation takes over........................................never fails

pojocrusader":yihhx6dg said:
No sir it is you that is hopeless, your a mean mean man. Sniff sniff
Are you back to thinking the world is against you? I hope your wife is bringing you to your next session. You don't drive well when you're crying.

CowboyP":1djlx238 said:
oldfat&bald":1djlx238 said:
BTW, all you are playing for in that region is the right to get the hades kicked out you in the semis.
I have to agree. With Aquilla out, Throck shouldn't have any problem getting to the finals.

believeinyourselfdemotivator.jpg

Back