And the winner is..............? (TCAL D2 champs)

flyright

11-man fan
It was fun to talk about in Aug. but now we have a better idea of what everyone looks like we can now pick a winner for a little more fun. Who will win TCAL D2.

I look at the top teams and I am going to pick Tribe with San Marcos Homeschool coming a close 2nd. But the are a few dark horses. Marshall Christian and defending champs Annapolis (if healthy) will be a tough out. Also Sunnybrook can score with anyone so they have a chance. Maybe Tyler Kings Academy has a chance. But after all games are played I am picking Tribe.

We at Tyler Kings will need to get healthy if we want any chance to compete. Playing Glenview before we played for the district championship wasn't a good idea....lol
We will show up and play hard you can count on that. This is an awesome year for the D2 playoffs. Well coached teams and great young talent. Should be fun!

I think all 3 teams from district 1 has a real shot at it if healthy. Tribe will be in the mix. I can't speak about the other four teams because I have not had a chance to see them play. Lets just pray everyone makes it through week 10 healthy and then lets have some fun.

Back