2013 TCAL Districts

any news on if this is still the way these schools are planning on attacking the 2013 season? seems a little weird.

I understand Cleburne Christian and the Comanche/Dublin Premiere Charter schools will not play in 2013.

I believe that all three TCAL 11-man schools plan to play 11-man ball this year, but I will check that out.

According to my contacts with TCAL, Mt. Carmel and Tomball Home School will be playing a combination of 6 and 11 man games this season because they are both having problems finding a full schedule of 11 man games.

Good evening, all,
Mt. Carmel will be playing the schedule of all 6 man with two 11 man games (vs. Tomball Christian and O'Connell) and then 11 man playoffs. We have just completed the schedule and will post on sixman and Maxpreps.

Tomball varsity has gone to a full 11 man schedule and has no six man games on their varsity schedule. They will be playing some varsity schools with a JV squad. They currently have 8 regualar season games including Melborne Central Catholic from Melborne FL, College Station HS from College Station and Iola HS. They will also be participating in the Homeschool National Championship tournament in Fl in Nov.

Back