Amazing Tippie Performance

BE

Six-man fan
Scrolling thru the UIL website to see the Box Score for the RS -- Balmorhea state championship game.
Here are some of the Trumpmazing stats for Walker Tippie:
Rushing: Walker Tippie 15 carries for 414 yards. Almost 30 yds per carry
Passing: Walker Tippie 4 of 6 for 64 yds, 2 TDs
Tackles: 9--1
Int's: 1 for 33 yds

No information on the MVP picks, but offensively it's a decision a 2nd grader can make...

WALKER TIPPIE 2016 Six-man State Championship Offensive MVP

This game was almost a repeat of the 2015 State Championship game. Do you remember all of the comments about those "One play drives" of RS, with Tippie taking the pitch and going all the way? Great player and Great kid.

What an AMAZING performance by Tippie! I sat there just hoping to see him break that rushing record! It was my first time being able to watch this RS bunch and they are PHENOMENAL!

Yeah. I found the rest of the stats for every down. The third and fourth quarter defensive stats say it all.

BE":byrom4es said:
Yeah. I found the rest of the stats for every down. The third and fourth quarter defensive stats say it all.
You think Jerry might have made a few adjustments at halftime?..................

Tippie a great athlete but I guarantee you that he doesn't run for all those yards if the refs call every hold that RS committed against Balmorhea.That's the most holding I've ever seen and not get called!!

Keepitreal":yti5zjln said:
Tippie a great athlete but I guarantee you that he doesn't run for all those yards if the refs call every hold that RS committed against Balmorhea.That's the most holding I've ever seen and not get called!!
Yeah and all those holds were by recruited players........

I know for a fact that Balmorhea has all home grown boys. How many RS players actually went to grade school there? Or did they just start going to school in high school? I know small towns fluctuate in talent every few yrs. it's impossible to have that many winning seasons on a population of 200 or 300 people!! Lol can someone say cheaters!!

How many posters have actually been to RS? Passing through a few years back I didn't see much more than the school and post office, not even a gas station/store. Not much in the way of jobs for fathers of potential recruits close by.

There aren't many kids playing for Richland that didn't start in grade school. Hardly any really, but everyone has to have some shade throw right OffensiveJugglenuts? I guess you're still salty knowing Richland just beats Milford all over the state. Zephyr, Comanche, Hico, and Gatesville being added to the list this year!

51eleven":1f267dh5 said:
How many posters have actually been to RS? Passing through a few years back I didn't see much more than the school and post office, not even a gas station/store. Not much in the way of jobs for fathers of potential recruits close by.

Only one actually lives in RS, the rest are bused in from Bee Cave, Tx (aka:Lake Travis) every morning!
Makes for a long long day for all them kids!
They catch the bus at around 4am, then usually don't get back home until around 11pm, because of after school practice.
Dedicated is all that I can say!

Tippie lives in mullin played there his freshman year earned new comer of the year for mullin...in elementary and middle school he played for blanket...he is a man child in 8th grade he was maxing out on bench at 200 pds and grabbing rim...he transferred to RS last year his sooh year after lots of coaxing from both Jerry and Jordan ("got the wrong colors on tippie")...he is a great kid but man do i wish we could see his full potential on the 11 man field...in six man there are just too many little sisters no offense i played myself but he is special and needs to be playing 11 man ball somewhere so he can get recognized...go to goldwaite tilpie! If not go to a juco and blow up the stat sheet then transfer to a division 1 and who knows maybe make the big leagues as a defensive back/kick returner...youve got to be sort of bored at the six man level and wondering how good you really are right? Again no offense to six man community i love six man but every once in awhile a special player comes along and needs to be playing at the next level-he is one...on a positive note if he does go play at a juco or heck maybe even tarleton he will be fresh and not very beat up! Best wishes tippie i will be following your career from afar! Oh and side note his 7th grade year blanket beat rs 46-27 i think was score...and he ran for 3 or 4 scores maybe last time jordan burk has been beaten bc in 8th grade rs won...jordan burk is a great 6 man player...

Tigers1985":50z7ibxr said:
Tippie lives in mullin played there his freshman year earned new comer of the year for mullin...in elementary and middle school he played for blanket...he is a man child in 8th grade he was maxing out on bench at 200 pds and grabbing rim...he transferred to RS last year his sooh year after lots of coaxing from both Jerry and Jordan ("got the wrong colors on tippie")...he is a great kid but man do i wish we could see his full potential on the 11 man field...in six man there are just too many little sisters no offense i played myself but he is special and needs to be playing 11 man ball somewhere so he can get recognized...go to goldwaite tilpie! If not go to a juco and blow up the stat sheet then transfer to a division 1 and who knows maybe make the big leagues as a defensive back/kick returner...youve got to be sort of bored at the six man level and wondering how good you really are right? Again no offense to six man community i love six man but every once in awhile a special player comes along and needs to be playing at the next level-he is one...on a positive note if he does go play at a juco or heck maybe even tarleton he will be fresh and not very beat up! Best wishes tippie i will be following your career from afar! Oh and side note his 7th grade year blanket beat rs 46-27 i think was score...and he ran for 3 or 4 scores maybe last time jordan burk has been beaten bc in 8th grade rs won...jordan burk is a great 6 man player...

If he (or his parents which is who really says where a kids goes to school) wanted him to play 11man they would have went to Brownwood or Golthwaite instead of Richland Springs.

Tippie is very good, but honestly it's the RS offensive line that makes the RB. ever notice they have never had a bad RB and thats because of the blocking every year. Lusty or Burkhart are just as good as Tippie, Tippie just got the carries and play calls. replace him with the others and they have the same type game.

Tigers1985":17nvfr3t said:
Tippie lives in mullin ...he transferred to RS last year his sooh year after lots of coaxing from both Jerry and Jordan

tiger 1985, I believe that you must be one disappointed Blanket fan to talk like this. If you were to take the time to investigate before mouthing off, I think that you would see that the Tippie family moved into the RS district almost 2 years ago. There is no transfer involved at all. He and several of the other RS boys have been close friends since jr high. These are the facts.

Back