All star game question

phostoukosmou

Six-man fan
Hello this is Jesse Erhart I helped start the all star game and ran it for about 10 years. God called me away to missions for a few years and I have since handed it off to others. I was trying to find out who is running the event this year and would like to offer my help as I am now back in coaching.
Sincerely,
Jesse Erhart
817-233-7533

Hey Coach Erhart,
Glad to hear your back in the mix. Coach Stredic (long time @ El Paso Faith) currently at Bulverde Bracken ran last year's game. The George brothers from San Marcos Hill Country ran it for a few years prior to that, with the help of Tyler Sanders. So I'd start with Coach Stredic.
-Coach Hudgens
Austin Hill Country

Coach Stredic hosted the game at Bracken Christian last year and I think coached a team. But, I think over the last couple years Coach Perry Myers at Watagua Harvest Christian has been organizing.

If the game is in the DFW area this year, and I’m available, I would love to help out in anyway I can.

Thanks,
Denver Bowden
Denton Calvary

I was just about to post about this next week, but I’ll go ahead and chime in. I know that a lot goes into organizing this and not sure about everyone’s preference, but I am willing to get things organized to be played in the Waco area. If y’all are fine with that I will go ahead and get the ball rolling. I’ve also thought about reaching out to Coach Adams and Coach Wentrcek because they have turf fields (if you were at last years game you know why I mention this). And if y’all would like me to get this going I’ll gladly take all the help I can get.

I know Coach Schup (Dallas Lutheran) mentioned wanting to coach again and I’m sure we’ll have plenty of interested guys in the south. And Coach Bowden, I’d love to see you be a part of the game this year.

Best of luck in district guys!

Coach Seifert
Vanguard

Greetings to All,
We are getting geared up, preparing for this year's Texas Private School All Star Game. The venue for the game is still being discussed, and information will be coming out on that subject in a few days.
Coach Jesse Erhart (817)233-7533 will be organizing the event as a whole this year.
Coach Stredic of Bracken Christian will be coordinating the South area for coaches, players, etc..
If you are interested in coaching with the South team please contact me at :
[email protected].
If interested in coach with the North team, please contact Coach Seifort at [email protected]
Applications for players and other info will be coming out soon.
Game will be played December 15, 2018

Be Blessed!
Coach Stredic
Bracken Christian School

Back