ACHS vs WV

6 man believer":39rtckgc said:
It will be up to the Abilene defense. They are going to have to play their best game to stop WV.

Yep, and the offense will have to play their best game to keep up. BIG test for us on both sides of the ball.

Hope the Wildcats are ready! I remember ACHS putting up 2 scores real quick last year. Rain in WV, 45'ed? Come on!! I 'll have my rain gear....just in case.

Hoping for a good game. I think we had three starters that didn't play last year due to injurie. The biggest loss was #22. A game changer on both sides of the ball. Then our starting qb got a nasty concussion.Not saying the out come would have been different as a win or loss but maybe we could have been a little more competitive and not get 45d.

This will be a good game for Abilene to see how good they are. The offense is going to have to score lots of points. Abilenes defense already gave up lots of points to Azle and Newcastle. Rain may help the achs defense. However wv can run the ball and Abilene loves to throw it. Rain does not help with throwing the ball

1987":t6to2aon said:
Hoping for a good game. I think we had three starters that didn't play last year due to injurie. The biggest loss was #22. A game changer on both sides of the ball. Then our starting qb got a nasty concussion.Not saying the out come would have been different as a win or loss but maybe we could have been a little more competitive and not get 45d.
How many players, total did ACHS have dressed out for that game??

. The biggest loss was #22.

I would give to him and # 15 every time. I never understood why they didn't get the ball more when they played us. They hardly got the ball last year in the playoff game last year. I would like to see kids tackle those two in the rain.

1987":31ty2enp said:

. The biggest loss was #22.

I would give to him and # 15 every time. I never understood why they didn't get the ball more when they played us. They hardly got the ball last year in the playoff game last year. I would like to see kids tackle those two in the rain.

Thanks. I agree it's a lot not a little but there is always a surprise game ever year. This could be the one, perfect conditions for anything could happen. I just really hope both teams come out of the game healthy. Game is important but does nothing for each team moving forward in their division for a state title. Both have a shot at one

Well I was wrong on that one! Should have stayed with my first feeling about the game. I guess I just want Abilene to be a little better than last year. This just proves that DC will breeze through to another state championship.

Back