Abbott Panthers 2011 District Champs

That sound great, but isant it a three way tie,
and if so dosent that come down to a coin toss,
And if so isant there a chance they might not even
Get in

No, it goes by your margin of victory in district games. Abbott is District Champs and Aquilla is runner up. If Penelope would have beat Aquilla by a few more points they would be runner up.

1st tie breaker is margin of victory.
Abbott 18+ over Penelope
Aquilla 7 over Abbott
Penelope 7 over Aquilla
Abbott wins. Still tied for 2nd.
What is 2nd tie breaker?
Margin of loss?
Aquiia -7
Penelope -18+
?????

Mj I cannot come up with the words other than next time you see a Penelope football player congratulate them for gift wrapping that district title.

David you kill me! I will say that this was an evenly matched district. Great job to all of the district 14 teams. We had some really good games. Good luck to Abbott and Aquilla. Hopefully they will meet up in the playoffs.

Leroy the ref's were about as good as your wife was last night in bed....not good but not terrible. Kinda fat!!! Never had a piece!!! Missed calls on both teams but wasn't the root cause for a victory or a loss. Nothing like them Abbott hometown cheating a$$ refs you idiots conjured up.

Congrat's Coach Crawford & the Panthers.
CP tell Coach Hinkson and the Cougars, a few years ago a coach said if we can just get out of district, anything can happen. And they have the trophies from that year to prove it, including state.
Penlope, dont let Dream Die Hard or any other way.

Actually Abbott, Aquilla and Penelope are 2011 District Co Champions and will all 3 receive trophy's. Abbott will go into the playoffs as a # 1 seed due to the point spread and Aquilla will go in as #2 seed. The Aquilla is set up for Friday night against Oakwood probably in Groesbeck, will know for sure tomorrow.

Oakwood plays Aquilla at 7:30 p.m. in Rice. look out Aquilla the 10-0 Oakwood panthers are coming off a dominating win over leveratts chapel. 56-10. Aquilla is a good team but cant see them stopping oakwoods offense.

Ok Dave...we know oakwood has had a great season and being new to 6 man they are making a lot of progress. Aquillas running back should hopefully be back this week and that's gonna put a damper on oakwoods season. And if he isn't...#18 filled in nicely and is a very good replacement. Aquilla by 30 or more in this one. And Abbott over leveretts chapel by 45....but I'm hoping for a miracle

david_rantala":3d4aqfm9 said:
no way by 30. if they do win it will only be by means of oakwoods field goal kicking. one weak link. but thirty. ur dreaming.
We'll all find out Thursday. IMO, Aquilla won't face another true challenge until the quarterfinals.

Back