7 is Heaven!

SPREAD

11-man fan
7 is Heaven!
Standing alone in the 6man football world with 7 state championships are the Richland Springs Coyotes .
Standing alone in the 6man football world with 7 state championships is Head Coach Jerry Burkhart.

Congratulations Richland Srings Coyotes and coaches.

Wouldn't 8 be great?

Congratulations to Follett on a great sason.

Amazing accomplishment, congratulations goes out to Coach Burkhart, staff, players, and community. Can we now call Coach Burkhart the greatest of all-time?

MLP1108":2ybap5xr said:
Amazing accomplishment, congratulations goes out to Coach Burkhart, staff, players, and community. Can we now call Coach Burkhart the greatest of all-time?
What he meant was Coach Burkhart would not call him self the greatest of all time. A very humble man.

Cougarfan I should let you live in your ignorance. You obviously have no idea where Smokey lives or which team he has supported for years. Probably because he doesn't brag on them. Hint, I'm sure he knows, most likley quite well, and was referring to Coach Burkhart's humility. Congrat's, again to the Coyotes, their Coaches and fans, like Smokey Joe. Just from conversing on here over the years I think he must be an all around (old, very old) good guy.

51eleven":i7sjjwk4 said:
Cougarfan I should let you live in your ignorance. You obviously have no idea where Smokey lives or which team he has supported for years. Probably because he doesn't brag on them. Hint, I'm sure he knows, most likley quite well, and was referring to Coach Burkhart's humility. Congrat's, again to the Coyotes, their Coaches and fans, like Smokey Joe. Just from conversing on here over the years I think he must be an all around (old, very old) good guy.

I guess i will have to live with it,,,,lol

He's right about that one, Cougarfan13. Smokey is a staunch supporter of the RS juggernaut and has been for a while. Not to the point of annoyance, mind you, but a staunch supporter nonetheless.

smokeyjoe53":1nm3tq5e said:
I never cease to be amazed at the low level of reading comprehension displayed on here at times...............
Sometimes people just don't know what sarcasm sounds like on a typed message, ,,,sorry.

smokeyjoe53":1h4r99ig said:
Now I'm being accused of sarcasm......... I'm devastated...............

That WAS sarcastic.....................

Well, just about everybody knows you associate with Goob........

smokeyjoe53":2cuypmls said:
He was starting on carp sushi when I passed through................ Not a pretty sight........

I guess that would include the heads (eyes), guts and all? Better than gar maybe?

Congratulations Richland Springs Coyotes! You are the best this year,(and I mean overall both divisions) and from the looks of this young team, you can be great for years to come! Defensive MVP Sophomore, and Offensive MVP Sophomore.

Johnny South":1uhh4t5s said:
Congratulations Richland Springs Coyotes! You are the best this year,(and I mean overall both divisions) and from the looks of this young team, you can be great for years to come! Defensive MVP Sophomore, and Offensive MVP Sophomore.
And, from my observation at the State game, the Freshman kid Cameron Parham was very close to capturing the Defensive MVP. Now that was one fine performance by a Freshman.

Back