6-Man Games Streaming on the Internet

CRSARM

11-man fan
Here in Mingus we have opened an "internet cafe" at the church called the Resting Place. What it really is is a different type of outreach. We have a 59" HDTV, internet access with 4 computers in church right now and we let people bring their own laptops. We also have a popcorn machine that makes it as good as the movie theaters. LOL And of course we have sodas, tea, coffee, things like that. We are doing this at no charge to anyone that comes in, just giving people a choice besides the bars.

We are open from 4 to 10 on Wed, Thur and Fri.

How does all this tie in with the asking about streaming on the net?

I am going to have the cafe open on Fridays to do the games. I have the streaming for the Gordon and Strawn games:

http://www.microplexnews.com/six-man-football-streaming-live-on-microplexnews/

I want to be able to stream any other games that might be going on so I ask for everyone to posts here if your school has a regular place that streams for them or if it is just for a certain game.

I will be posting score updates this year as they come in, Cowboy has setup a texting service from many games and I will be getting those updates from him.

I am ready to get this season rolling.

Andy

PS I know, I said the cafe is open until 10 and that I am doing the games on Friday and many will not be done by then. I am staying until last call. LOL Actually on all of those nights I do not lock the doors at 10 unless everyone is gone, I will stay all night if needed.

Sounds like a cross between a church and a man cave ... which ain't a bad thing.

Football and Jesus ... works pretty well for Notre Dame ...

Back