#3 Blum vs. #2 Crowell

Rampage1974":1godfk83 said:
Maybe the second team of Crowell will hold Blum for less points. As the second team did well on defense 2 weeks ago against the Dragon's. People don't write that the second team was in a few minutes. As they have been the first couple of games. So I think it's fair to say that the Wildcats first team did a great job in holding the Dragon's. The wildcats second team will finish everyone off the whole season. Just my opinion. As my opinion last season was right about those hard hitting Wildcats. Goodluck to all this season.

Second team in not very good.

WT43":3ob1ihts said:
Rampage1974":3ob1ihts said:
Maybe the second team of Crowell will hold Blum for less points. As the second team did well on defense 2 weeks ago against the Dragon's. People don't write that the second team was in a few minutes. As they have been the first couple of games. So I think it's fair to say that the Wildcats first team did a great job in holding the Dragon's. The wildcats second team will finish everyone off the whole season. Just my opinion. As my opinion last season was right about those hard hitting Wildcats. Goodluck to all this season.

Second team in not very good.

You can ask the Crowells coach about that. Second team wasn't any good. Thats how Paducah scored their last TD.

There is going to be a lot of crow to eat for either teams followers after this one is over.

My two cents. Defensive will be the key to victory. Blum is obviously speedy and very well conditioned but after seeing the score from their last game/track meet I feel defense is their Achilles heel. Had Abbott been able to tackle they would have won that game. Who lets a team run five kickoffs to the house. This is 50 points Crowell will not spot Blum unless the wind blows hard from two different directions during the game as most kickoffs go out the back of the end zone.

As for my Wildcats I feel if the game goes late into the second half Blum will have a better chance of victory as I dont know if Crowell will have the legs to keep up. But with that said I hope Blum can take the punishment Crowell will give them the first half. This group of Wildcats is big, physical and very well coached and love to use their equipment!!

Should Blum win I will be the first to congratulate them and not try and make excuses for the Wildcats. I hope everyone else will do the same and give credit the athletes on the winning team deserve!

East vs West!! Somebody's 0 is gonna go today.

Best of luck to both squads! I hope everyone stays healthy after its over.

Sad thing is who ever wins between Crowell and Ira will be state champs and they won't even play each other at state. So easy guess there will be a 45ing at state.

Lol..game of the week guys? Crowell already put in the second team.like I said in my previous post. The information yall get is based on assumption not facts. Just like last season.

I'm not from there but I seen him play ropes and he is a work horse! He can also hit and hit hard on defense. And I agree with Caprock kid. The winner of that game will be state champs.

Sadly, this will likely be a prequel to the D1 finals in Dallas. Is there anyone out there who still doubts my proclamation that the West owns the East?

It hurts being this right this often.

Caprock kid":2yzgq8uo said:
Sad thing is who ever wins between Crowell and Ira will be state champs and they won't even play each other at state. So easy guess there will be a 45ing at state.
Whoever makes it out of the meat-grinder (Region 2) is probably the odds-on favorite to win state but remember, Borden County or Happy are not going to just lay down and take a beating. The winner of that one will represent Region 1 well. As for the East... well, I think we just saw the best of the East get hammered. Maybe Strawn or Abbott will step up?

WV Backer":2tqvpt69 said:
Caprock kid":2tqvpt69 said:
Whoever makes it out of the meat-grinder (Region 2) is probably the odds-on favorite to win state but remember, Borden County or Happy are not going to just lay down and take a beating. The winner of that one will represent Region 1 well. As for the East... well, I think we just saw the best of the East get hammered. Maybe Strawn or Abbott will step up?

As much as I wish it were not true, the West semis will be the only competition Crowell sees all year. And even then, I doubt it will last 4 quarters. This year's Crowell squad is the most dominant 6-man team in the 16 years I've been making errorless predictions

Back