#3 Blum vs. #2 Crowell

The schedule comparison is not even close. Blum has played a much tougher than Crowell thus far.

Not saying that will effect the outcome, but that argument is silly.

But then again, best we not argue with Caprock Kid. He is never wrong.

Yeah...... BUT

Crowell gave up 27 to Paducah
who gave up 12 to Rule
who gave up 49 to Aspermont
who gave up 58 to Westbrook
who gave up 28 to Blackwell
who gave up 38 to Sterling City
who gave up 28 to Garden City
who gave up 42 to Highland
who gave up 28 to Gordon
who gave up 28 to Rising Star
who gave up 46 to May
who gave up 26 to Calvert
who gave up 44 to Abbott
who gave up 116 to Blum

so obviously, Blum is the 570 point favorite here, Duh Caprock!!!!!

hornkeeper12":3t5hhubw said:
Yeah...... BUT

Crowell gave up 27 to Paducah
who gave up 12 to Rule
who gave up 49 to Aspermont
who gave up 58 to Westbrook
who gave up 28 to Blackwell
who gave up 38 to Sterling City
who gave up 28 to Garden City
who gave up 42 to Highland
who gave up 28 to Gordon
who gave up 28 to Rising Star
who gave up 46 to May
who gave up 26 to Calvert
who gave up 44 to Abbott
who gave up 116 to Blum

so obviously, Blum is the 570 point favorite here, Duh Caprock!!!!!

Well if you look at it in that perspective. And that's not even including last year!

The only flaw in that is that all the compation is in the west. West won state last year they will win again this year. Kinda like SEC vs MAC.

I think this is going to a very good matchup, with neither team just completely dominating the game. Crowell has a target on their backs as the defending champs, Blum is playing outstanding football, who knows how this one will end up?
That's why they play the games on the field and not on this BBS.
As a Crowell alumni, I hope to see a victory by the Wildcats. As a sixman fan, I have to say I think this is too close to call. Both teams will use this game as a measuring stick to know just where they are and where their weaknessess lie.
If I'm able, I'll load up and make the 41/2 hour drive to Bryson to check the game out.

I can't even imagine Crowell losing this game. My question would be whether Blum is good enough to keep from being 45ed. I think that they are. This will probably be about a 30 point game.

That last post is probably the kiss of death for Crowell. Havn't made many predictions this year, but every one that I have has been wrong, wrong, wrong!!!!

My quote of the month for next month---

"Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future."
--Niels Bohr

Seen Blum twice this year, we went against them once and watched them against Abbott. Haven't seen Crowell, but Crowell has there Hands full this week. Blum is a tough solid team, no way are they getting 45'd unless they don't show up mentally. Sounds like another good game.

I have been told by NBC that they have tried to contact the schools for the Blum-Crowell game and no one has got back to them. Please contact me if you are an admin who would like their contact info... right now they are heading to Allen at FM Marcus...

Maybe the second team of Crowell will hold Blum for less points. As the second team did well on defense 2 weeks ago against the Dragon's. People don't write that the second team was in a few minutes. As they have been the first couple of games. So I think it's fair to say that the Wildcats first team did a great job in holding the Dragon's. The wildcats second team will finish everyone off the whole season. Just my opinion. As my opinion last season was right about those hard hitting Wildcats. Goodluck to all this season.

Back