2023 Texas Football 1A Questionnaires

Mike

Six-man master
Administrator
I received a message from @GregTepper yesterday wanting some help in getting some coaches to complete their 2023 Texas Football questionnaires. Last year was the first year ever to get every single 1A UIL school submitted, so I'd like us to be able to get that done again this year too, with y'all's help of course.

Here is a list of schools that, as of yesterday, are still missing:

Blum
Brookesmith
Bryson
Burkeville
Calvert
Cotton Center
Covington
Dime Box
Eden
Gustine
Guthrie
Kress
Lenorah Grady
Marfa
May
Meadow
Morgan
Paducah
Petersburg
Prairie Lea
Rankin
Valera Panther Creek
Wildorado
Wilson

If your school is listed there, here's how y'all can get your questionnaire submitted.

STEP 1: Log In at coaches.texasfootball.com

-If you filled out a questionnaire last year, you can log-in by clicking the “Sign In” button and entering your e-mail address and password. If you forgot your password, click the “Forgot Password” link, and it’ll help you reset it.
-If you did not fill out a questionnaire last year, you can create an account by clicking the “Create An Account” button and entering your school e-mail address, password, your name and your school.

STEP 2: Click “2023 Questionnaire”

It’s on the left side.

STEP 3: Fill out the questionnaire

It’s fast, easy and lets us cross your school off the list! It shouldn’t take much more than about 15-20 minutes to fill out, but if you need more time, the new coaches portal allows you to start the questionnaire, save it, and then go back to finish it!

If you need technical help, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me!

PRINT

If you’re more of a pen-and-paper guy, you can fill out the paper questionnaire. I have attached a PDF of the questionnaire to print if you prefer. Fill it out and either mail it back to us or scan/e-mail it to me at [email protected].

If you have questions or need help, please don’t hesitate to holler at me — my e-mail is [email protected].

Attachments

• 2023 DCTF Questionnaire.pdf
    668.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Just updated the list of schools still missing their questionnaires. If y'all know any of these coaches, please show them this thread, or just give them the info they need to get it done.

Back