2021 Round 1 Playoffs Pick-Em

Prediction time. I'm thinking this year's State Championship games at both D1 and D2 are going to be phenomenal.

May vs Westbrook - Game comes down to the last seconds on the clock, either defending a lead for the win or getting the go ahead score to win.
Westbrook is probably the tougher more talented team, but May will come out on top due to playoff experience in recent years. At this point, their coach is seasoned and will make the right adjustments and calls to pull out the victory. And the May Tiger Players have seen this stage before.

Strawn vs Motley County - Game will be a back and forth scoring exchange with no team pulling away. UNTIL early in 4th quarter when Strawn will
gain a cushion and hold on for the win. The Strawn Greyhounds are just too much for MC to overcome in the end.
Though the smaller Division, I believe this particular year these are the top 2 teams in 6-man football. Regardless of Classification, Public or Private.

May 58 Westbrook 52
Strawn 74 MC 58

Well ladies and gents, that was fun. I felt good about both my state title picks and that bumped me up from 5th to 3rd.
Congrats to SimplyPut as the overall 2021 Pick 'Em Challenge Champion with 53 out of 62 games correctly picked.
SimplyPut won by 3 games over 2nd place Lt. Dan.

1639623456997.png

Looking forward to next year to see what Mike integrates into the site.

Man, I could've tied for 1st lol. Back in the Bi District round. I 2nd guessed myself last minute and changed 3 picks. All of which ended up wrong. But I'll take a Top 5 finish lol.

I could say I need to practice my dart throwing or wheel spinning but that wouldn’t help someone guessing like I do. It’s been a blast and everyone check in every once in a while. I have really enjoyed this season and making more friends.

I could say I need to practice my dart throwing or wheel spinning but that wouldn’t help someone guessing like I do. It’s been a blast and everyone check in every once in a while. I have really enjoyed this season and making more friends.
Well said. I agree. And like everyone says, wait till next year.

Back