My name is coach Eason, and I am new to the six man football league. I am the Athletic Director and Head Coach at Founder's Classical Academy of Mesquite. We are currently looking to schedule HOME games weeks 1 5 or week 7 in the 2019 season

I am at Living Stones Christian School in Alvin, TX. We are currently looking to fill our JR High Fooball schedule. We do not have great numbers yet for a varsity team, but we are looking to play some JV teams if possible. Also if you have any weight equipment that you are trying to get rid of let me know! My email is [email protected] and my phone number is 903 453 5813. Thanks!!

My name is coach Eason, and I am new to the six man football league. I am at Founder's Classical Academy of Mesquite. We are currently looking for any used shoulder pads in good condition. We are looking for around 10 sets of pads.

Beason":3dk4o3bh said:
My name is coach Eason, and I am new to the six man football league. I am at Founder's Classical Academy of Mesquite. We are currently looking for any used shoulder pads in good condition. We are looking for around 10 sets of pads.

Coach...give me a call. I've got plenty of stuff if you want to come take a look at it.
Sean Hanlon
AD/Head Football Coach
Cornerstone Christian Academy - McKinney
214-725-5287

Back