2016 Playoff Scenarios

I am a true blue Milford Bulldog fan. I wish the UIL didnt put all 3 out of the top 5 teams in the same region... But oh well... The Bulldogs are a darn good team but in order to beat RS our penalties have got to come down... In the past we have been a one threat team meaning one great spreadback and no one to give him a breather.... Not so this year.... And the D.... You better not sleep on them... Their motto is one game at a time.... Our time is coming... Is it this year?... We shall see

OffensiveJuggernot":34v0qcrq said:
Milford has 4 or 5 guys who can change the game on a big at any given time.

With all the talk you have been saying about Milford, they must be the team to beat. But they have already been beaten by Jonesboro!

Playoffs can be a whole new season. Everybody starts even and it is a single elimination situation. Your record before the playoffs start really doesn't matter, its how well you can play in the playoffs. Just ask Abbott!

OffensiveJuggernot":3ntjymbk said:
The East has the best football in both divisions this year. Everyone knows the East has better talent.
I'm beginning to think you and Cougarfan13 are the same person... or at least drinking the same kool-aid. Weren't you the one extolling the virtues of Garden City just a little while ago? You said, "...they could very well end up at AT&T and take home the championship!" Doesn't matter though, it'll all shake out here in a few weeks.

OffensiveJuggernot":2t1uqsw3 said:
Garden City will win state because they are the best team in the state in DI. But the east overall has better teams then the west.

OJ, I think you been hanging out with
the Oompa Loompa's at
Willie Wonka's Chocolate Factory to long!
You feeling light headed, OJ? You alright!?

OffensiveJuggernot":lkix6hu7 said:
Garden City will win state because they are the best team in the state in DI. But the east overall has better teams then the west.

Is this just your bold prediction? Because even if they get by Ira (which I think they will) they will not make it past Borden...

Just.some.guy":2y6uwaij said:
OffensiveJuggernot":2y6uwaij said:

Is this just your bold prediction? Because even if they get by Ira (which I think they will) they will not make it past Borden...
Just like everyone said they couldn't beat sterling city? Look, y'all are gonna learn to stop getting on this message board and doubting certain teams. When they prove you wrong you lose lots of credibility

OffensiveJuggernot":nyjt2e5t said:

PM me. I'd like to make a bet. Not to discourage the Bearkat's. Anything is possible in sixman.

51eleven":3ma95lze said:
OffensiveJuggernot":3ma95lze said:

PM me. I'd like to make a bet. Not to discourage the Bearkat's. Anything is possible in sixman.
if BC gets past SC, then i'll go with BC over GC too 51eleven

UPDATE

granger":1l4yxdtb said:
and

DIVISION II
7 - Loraine (v Trent) like champ. Highland at Blackwell for the second place.
9 - Crowell in control (v Northside). Chillicothe should be second with win over Harrold.
11 - Moran at Strawn for 1-2

Highland 2nd (Loraine is champ)
Crowell wins D9
Strawn wins D11, Moran 2nd

UPDATE

DIVISION II
1 - Follett -- champ Lefors -- runner-up
5 - Balmorhea -- champ Grandfalls-Royalty -- runner-up

UPDATED. DIVISION I
1 - 1--Happy, 2--White Deer
2 - 1--Nazareth, 2--Anton
3 - 1--Meadow, 2--Ropes
4 - 1--Knox City, 2--Paducah
5 - 1--Borden County, 2--Ira
6 - 1--Garden City, 2--Sterling City
7 - 1--Buena Vista, 2--Marfa
8 - 1--Santa Anna, 2--Veribest
9 - 1--Medina, 2--Lometa
10 - 1--Jonesboro 2--Zephyr
11 - 1--May 2--Gorman
12 - 1--Newcastle, 2--Bryson
13 - 1--Avalon, 2--BLUM
14 - 1--Abbott, 2--Coolidge
15 - 1--Tioga, 2--Savoy
16 - 1--Union Hill, 2-- Leverett's Chapel

UPDATED.DIVISION II
1 - 1--Follett, 2--Lefors
2 - 1--Valley, 2--Groom
3 - 1--Amherst, 2--Whitharral
4 - 1--Petersburg, 2--Motley County battle for second.
5 - 1--Balmorhea, 2--Grandfalls-Royalty
6 - 1--Sands, 2--Dawson
7 - 1--Loraine, 2--Highland
8 - 1--Guthrie, 2--Jayton
9 - 1--Crowell, 2--Chillicothe
10 - 1--Aspermont, 2--Rule
11 - 1--Strawn, 2--Moran
12 - 1--Panther Creek, 2--Brookesmith
13 - 1--Richland Springs, 2--Cherokee
14 - 1--Iredell, 2--Walnut Springs
15 - 1--Milford, 2--Oakwood
16 - 1--Calvert, 2--Oglesby