2015 Private School All-Star Game - Dec. 12, 2015

yung'en

11-man fan
It's that time again!!

This is Tyler Sanders and I'm taking over for Coach Jesse Erhart in organizing the All-Star Game for 2015. Coach Erhart decided to get a "real" job! We are going to miss him, but I hope I can do a good job taking it over.

The All-Star game is for 2016 seniors only. We will carry 25 man rosters for the North and the South. Teams in Waco and up go to the North, and everything south of Waco obviously goes South. There is a small fee to play and that is TBD at this time. It will not be more than $50 though.

Each player will have to commit to a minimum of 2 practices during the week of Dec. 7-11 to be eligible to play as well. This year the South will host the game on Saturday Dec. 12, in Alvin, TX at Living Stones Christian School.

North Head Coach: TBD - waiting on a final answer from one in particular

South Head Coach: Coach Cody Martin and John Cherry of Cedar Park Summit
Practices: 6pm - 8ish at Cedar Park Summit

Saturday Dec. 12 (Itinerary subject to change)
10:00 am - Jersey Presentation and Speaker
12:00 pm - catered lunch
3:00 pm - Combine
7:00 pm - Game Time

At this time, if you could just email me a student-athlete name, school, and contact info I will then send apps. I will also be emailing out applications to all coaches. Email [email protected]

Thanks everyone,

Tyler Sanders
Athletic Director
Brazosport Christian School
[email protected]
713-933-9767 (cell)

South is now at 46
North is only at 10

Waco and anything north of it is the north team we still need Coaches to nominate players.

I'm very happy to announce that the North Head Coach will be..................

Jordan Barker of Waco Live Oak

So, North... get those nominations in!

The Texas Rustlers college prep academy would be interested in scouting this game , looking at potential players for a college prep season that might be passed over by colleges but have talent to play college just need the opportunity to show they can compete at that level.

The Rustlers play college teams and attempt to give the players a season to prove they should have been recruited, they play under the grey shirt rule for college athletes.

www.texasrustlersfootball.com

Coaches,

We are putting a deadline of Friday November 13 on nominations.

During your all-district meetings would be a great time to get all the seniors who make 1st and 2nd team a chance to be nominated.

Thank you,

Tyler Sanders

Coaches,

Today I need your nominations!! We will be picking teams overy Thanksgiving Break and I will send the applications out to those that are selected.

North practices are in Waco
South practices are in Cedar Park
Game is in Alvin on Dec 12.

Thanks coaches.

Coaches,

We ended up with a total of 105 nominations. That is an amazing number. Now, Coach Barker and Coach Cherry have the ridiculous task of picking their best 25 for each team. Out of the 105 nominees, 65 of them made a 1st team All-District selection.

This will be an awesome All-Star Game!

The teams will be announced on Monday 11/23, and I will send applications at that time. The rosters will be finalized by 11/30 with 50 for sure players (saying that a player realizes he cannot commit to the game).

Thanks again for all the nominations. I hope to see all of you at the game!

Instead of everybody traveling to Waco and then Alvin/Houston, we decided to just practice Friday night and Saturday morning at Alvin Living Stones.

The application will be sent out soon with all that information. Trying to wrap it all up before I send it out.

Back