2013 WINTER TOP 10

I don't know about top 10 but I read somewhere on her that 11-2 quarterfinalist Santa Anna is bringing back just about everyone.

westexasflats":iv8elt81 said:
Richland Springs has a kid coming in as a sophomore 10.01 in the 100 meters, 190 #s . His dad has accepted the job of CEO of a major computer company based in Richland Springs. Oh and his little brother is a freshman 185#. To bad LOSERS

Is that major computer co a subsidiary of the HPRRCCWW or whatever it is down there?
With speed like that you think he might run track?

Now they maybe arent top 10, but they should definetly be in the top 20, Santa Anna, from going 2-8 to 11-2, yeah somethings changed for the good over there. Hard to overlook them. They're probably the most improved team in the state.

Borden Co. starts to lose to division teams. Except odonnell, of course. WV loses a few more games. Grandfalls wins everygame again , because they play low ranked teams. Sands gets worse, Grady gets better, As long as Throckmorton coach stays they win high in playoffs.

westexasflats":vfo7856b said:
Richland Springs has a kid coming in as a sophomore 10.01 in the 100 meters, 190 #s . His dad has accepted the job of CEO of a major computer company based in Richland Springs. Oh and his little brother is a freshman 185#. To bad LOSERS

Strawn's got one movin in that's 6'4 220 and runs a 10 flat. His brother's goin to Gordon. They live in Mingus.

I want to say that Santa Anna had 4 seniors on their roster. At least 2 started both ways. Their SB is returning, with his abilities and toughness it won't matter how many graduate. Santa Anna will still be hard to beat.

51eleven":14b1gymr said:
westexasflats":14b1gymr said:

Strawn's got one movin in that's 6'4 220 and runs a 10 flat. His brother's goin to Gordon. They live in Mingus.

Oh cr%#, what's our recrui,,,er,, school board been doing

Back