2013 preseason rankings

CC Arlington Heights seems to have added them to their schedule?
2013 Lions 6 Man Football Schedule
Scrim: 8-10-13 CCWING S 9:00AM AWAY
Wk 1. 09-07-13 MEMORIAL CHRIST 2:00PM HOME
Wk 2. 09-14-13 SAN ANTONIO FEAST 11:00AM HOME
Wk 3. 09-20-13 ANNAPOLIS 7:30PM AWAY
Wk 4. 09-28-13 CCWINGS 4:00PM AWAY
Wk 5. 10-04-13 SUNNYBROOK 7:30PM AWAY
Wk 6. 10-11-13 R CITY CHRIST 7:00PM AWAY
Wk 7. 10-19-13 Hous. Aca. Planet 2:00 PM HOME
Wk 8. 10-26-13 VICTORIA 3:00 PM AWAY
http://www.arlingtonheightschristiansch ... mpage1.php
Week 7...game not included in their schedule on this site.
That is the only connection to football I could find.

WV Backer. Borden Co. Now has hardest schedule. Every game.
C Owls- I was told Klondike has more potential but won't use it. Next year won't have the problem.

Explain your reason why, please Crawford. You need to be specific and give credible examples. Last time we were called an idiot because we criticized kids being criminals at odonnell. Exposed a referee for prison gang activity. Coaches need to tell their kids if they don't want to be exposed for the crimes , don't do them. Is it because parents-kids at Borden Co. saying they hope to win atleast a couple games this year, because kids quitting. We didn't know anything, only what they tell us. So with that information we say BC will probably only win two games this year and will be ranked around 80 or so by year end. An example of an idiot is a person that voted for obama. No, we here are smarter and more informed than to vote for obama.

To state your opinion on a particular subject, any subject is quite normal. To state the same opinion repeatedly, on multiple threads, over and over, is nothing more than simple minded. Those that are simple minded are often referred to as idiots.
We get it, you think BC sucks. We got it a long time ago. The fact that you keep repeating it shows us that your brain is stuck in a loop. Therefore, simple minded, therefore idiot.

We , meaning a group of up to ten of us which mostly graduated while ago from 6 man schools. We look forward to football nights and good concession stands with clean restrooms. . There are several of us making posts here under jafo. By the way , Cowboy, got any of those sixman hats you wear.

JAFO":55ixky7f said:
By the way , Cowboy, got any of those sixman hats you wear.
Only 4 of those caps were made. Mine is the only one that says Newby on the back.
I think Granger still has some of the other Sixmanfootball.com hats.

More caps can be arranged. My son works for a company called PepWear. I will be glad to PM you his contact info but I don't want to use this forum to sell products.

Back