2012 Can-Am Bowl NEEDS . . .

Coach Bear

Six-man fan
As the 2012 CanAm Bowl approaches, the final roster is almost set. As of right now, the roster appears below. This should be the most talented roster Team USA has ever had. I have room for 2 or 3 more players. Coaches, if you have a player you'd like to nominate, please call/text/pm me. (806)577-6077. One position we are needing is a kicker. If any coach has a kicker that they would nominate, please let me know ASAP, because kicking is a HUGE part of the Canadian game.

Also, with this many Texas players, I will most likely be having to rent 2 passenger vans. These costs are not covered by the Canadian hosts, so I looking for as much help as possible, any donations would be a huge help. I have a paypal account that I have set up a fundraising account:

http://goo.gl/pakUG

Any little bit helps, this will cover the rentals, gas, hotel, food. I am trying to make sure these boys have no costs to them. I really appreciate any help in advance. If any of these kids are from your school, please support them by donating.

Here is the current roster:

Denim Reeves – Richland Springs (RB, QB)
Christian Brooks - Motely County
Casen Hawkins – Valley ISD (Center)
Shay Smith – Aquilla (MLB)
C.J. Hantz – Throckmorton (RB)
Michael Spraggins – Gordon (guard)
Remington Roberson – Amherst (Punter, Def)
Preston Swor - Lucas Christian Academy (Kicker)
Cole Booze – Miami (QB)
John Osborn - Motley County (DB/WR)
Cody Hand - Lometa (DB/WR)
Jalen Davis - Lorenzo (DB/WR)
Michael Gomez - Sands (OL, DL)
Seth Mowlery - Aquilla (OL, DL)
Jordan Trimble - Nebraska
Brad Vasa - Nebraska

Bear,

You've got two good boys in John Osbourne, and Jordan Trimble.

Bringing back a Piece of CanAm 2010 with little brother Trimble.

Just a quick thank you for donations to help these young men get to this special event. To the gentelman who does not want his name mentioned. You are very kind sir may your days be blessed. I know that these boys do appreciate what you have provided for them. And the parents to. Again thank you.

Well, our roster is pretty much set. We are less than two months away from the "six man Olympics" As of right now, with some awesome donations from some pretty awesome people, I have raised about 640 dollars so far for the trip. As of right now, I am needing at least another 500 because with so many Texas kids, we are having to take 2 12 passenger rental vans. Any help would be awesome. Pretty much everything from the trip comes out of my pocket, a lot harder to do this year working at a private school. Thanks guys!

Coach Chesley
Lubbock Kingdom Prep
806-577-6077
[email protected]

Back