#1Crowell vs #2Ira

Crowell Wildcats are dominating. I would love to see Ira fully healthy to make it closer, but even with everyone healthy, I am confident that Crowell would dominate. Parsley is amazing.

Logan Morris is a great player but Parsley is at a different level, Crowell's offense is called better not just Parsley Left Parsley right like Ira.

It was just another display of the team talent that is the Crowell Wildcats this season. They are solid on both sides of the ball. Had you told me the Cats would hold Morris to one TD and Ira to only two scores I would have called you looney!! The Cats came to play tonight!!

My hats off to Logan Morris!! That kid is s STUD and is tough as a box of rocks. He carried a huge load for Ira all season. Good job young fella!!

Crowell has the best team I've ever seen in sixman. Parsley is an amazing athlete and they made Ira look like a one man team that couldn't function without Morris on the field.

Morris is a beast. Love watching him. He carried this team all this way. My hat goes off to him. For some of yall thinking this was going to be a game? I guess some of yall are not seeing what I or others see?

Would like to congratulate the Crowell Wildcats on their dominating win over the Ira Bulldogs !! Also like to congratulate Coach Reese Walker, a former teammate and friend, on a great win !! Good luck on the rest of the journey to another state championship !! Hope to see you there friend !!!

Congratulations to Crowell on a impressive win. I didn't think anyone could hang with them but a performance like that will be talked about for years. Congrats

I'm sorry but there is no way any team can stand up to Crowell... It's not just parsley either! It's the whole team! They got Hogan and Clark back! They lost on key player which was bond! They filled his spot though! The passing game was unstoppable again... Logan Morris gave up he didn't care if he didn't get the ball! He is a good player but I think he knew how physical Crowell is and he didn't want no part of it! Crowell will be back to back state champs..

When you are a one dimensional team, and you know where the ball is going, it's a whole lot easier to stop. Morris did not quit. He took a physical beating. The better team won. Plain and simple.

Crowellwildcatfan":2qipr5mm said:
I'm sorry but there is no way any team can stand up to Crowell... It's not just parsley either! It's the whole team! They got Hogan and Clark back! They lost on key player which was bond! They filled his spot though! The passing game was unstoppable again... Logan Morris gave up he didn't care if he didn't get the ball! He is a good player but I think he knew how physical Crowell is and he didn't want no part of it! Crowell will be back to back state champs..

Ugh!!! And we wonder why Crowell has a bad reputation.

Morris didn't give up!! He played all but about 5 plays the whole game. He was beat up a bit but he finished with his helmet on and did it respectfully. I respect the young man for is efforts all season!!

WildcatClassOf89":38znri2g said:
Ugh!!! And we wonder why Crowell has a bad reputation.

Morris didn't give up!! He played all but about 5 plays the whole game. He was beat up a bit but he finished with his helmet on and did it respectfully. I respect the young man for is efforts all season!!

Don't sweat it WildcatClassOf89, every town has their share of blithering idiots that jump on the boards and show their ignorance. A few years ago the WV went through a bunch of the same stuff with some knuckleheads running on about a dynasty. You can't shut them up (believe me, I tried) so you just have to deal with it. You're right about Morris, he did everything he could but he was up against a juggernaut. I know there is talk on another thread about the RS team of '07 but, for my money, I've never seen a better sixman football team than this year's Crowell Wildcats.

Crowellwildcatfan":3h3e2rhr said:
Newbies coming out of the wood work...Well thanks for that analysis but you make no sense; resorting to belittling a player and his team. Did you know Ira lost their starting QB and FB the week before playing Crowell? Not to mention what that did on the defensive side... Not making excuses but asking a team to play Crowell with one weeks work just doesn't seem fair but this is football and it is what it is. I'm proud of the Ira Bulldogs and their record setting 4 years. 47-4 is an amazing accomplishment and even more so doing it in the West through the years. Congratulations to Crowell and you guys played a heck of a ball game. Good luck in the upcoming game against Valley.

Like I said after Week 1..... I feel sorry for whoever has Crowell on their schedule this year. They're the best 6-man football team I've ever seen. Logan Morris is an unbelievably talented athlete. There is no question about that at all. And the rest of Ira's players are very good. They're good enough to probably beat just about anybody else. But Crowell is just that good this year. Hats off to both teams.

Back