3. Cherokee 3. Balmorhea
4. Loraine 4. Oglesby
5. Whitharral 5. Richland Springs
6. Silverton 6. Sanderson
7. Klondike 7. Loraine
8. Jayton 8. Whitharral
9. Paducah 9. Rising Star
10. Groom 10. Bluff Dale

I agree with smf top 5 in d2 but in d1 I don’t agree with smf. I don’t agree with smf on Richland springs I think they are still a top ten team. They only have one lost to Cherokee correct?

D1 I understand Jonesboro beats May but there is no way they climb above Westbrook. Jonesboro and Abbott don’t have the strength of schedule like GC, WB, Rankin, May - that should account for something even with 1 loss

D1 I understand Jonesboro beats May but there is no way they climb above Westbrook. Jonesboro and Abbott don’t have the strength of schedule like GC, WB, Rankin, May - that should account for something even with 1 loss

I have a feeling with the Rankin win this week the upper part of the D1 rankings will be all mixed up!

Doesn't Cherokee also have a better strength of schedule than Benjamin, though? Maybe I'm alone in my thinking that Cherokee should be ranked #1. Though, maxpreps does have Cherokee at 1.

I'm not sure strength of schedule is a big factor in either ranking, either. I mean, Oglesby is at 4 on Dave Campbell's.

Rising Star is way over-ranked on DCTF also. They had a common opponent with Bluff Dale (Sidney) and got beat by them.

Rising Star v Sidney - L 50-44, Sep 2
Bluff Dale v Sidney - W 70-22, Sep 9

Jonesboro climbed 21 points in their rating after beating May. If the ranking system is consistent that would make Rankin number 1 with a 401 rating (estimated) haha

Benjamin strength of schedule is not very strong. Loraine was top ranked and I know they had a couple teams back out in playing them. I still have Benjamin 1 and Cherokee 2. No disrespect to either program

Back