#1 Richland Springs vs. #3 Crowell

Leman Saunders":286yv0yq said:
I will Friday...dont want to supply anyone with motivation if I can help it...I remember getting a phone call late one night from a coach and I've tried to avoid that ever since... besides you already know what I think

Leman, do you actually think that your opinion is going to make a difference in the outcome of this game?

Johnny South":13ii3l1z said:
Leman Saunders":13ii3l1z said:
Interesting note...these two schools have never played each other

The schools have never played each other, but the coaches have.

When? RS has never played Jayton or Crowell and Burkharts been at RS since 2003...and Blackwell has only played RS once back in 2001 before both these guys time...maybe some all-star game or something but not even sure about that

Sure enough...Burkhart was a Lohn in 2001 and 2002 and then Nathan was there in 2004 and Lohn played RS in 2004...so ya they have coached against each other 1 time 12 years ago...maybe 2=twice if Hayes was there in 2005

obagain":7yrt7af8 said:
Who on rs can cover? They blitz to try and get to the qb before he can get the ball off.
Not a good way to play defense when they come across a good passing team.
Calvert was destroying them on the long passes.
Milford had some long passes also and ran on them well.
I just don't see rs being unbeatable like most talk about with that defense.

LMAO!! Destroying them? It really looked like they were destroying them with that 38 points they put up!
Love it! You can't fix stupid!

obagain":3tqvcgf1 said:
Milford was without their best defensive guy and #3 broke his foot just before the game.
Put those 2 in and the game is much closer, with milfords #3 speed he would have worked rs #3 so hard he wouldn't have anything left in the 4th.
We also lost #1 for a lot of the 3rd and most of the 4th.
Healthy team against healthy team I like milfords chances.
Milford is young, they will see rs again next year.

SIDE NOTE:
The Coyotes are young as well!

obagain":3et07y7u said:
Milford was without their best defensive guy and #3 broke his foot just before the game.
Put those 2 in and the game is much closer, with milfords #3 speed he would have worked rs #3 so hard he wouldn't have anything left in the 4th.
OB, Just FYI, if any team wants to try to wind the RS defensive players just by running then off on every down, they have some speedy young players who can also cover extremely well. So, expect some fresh legs.

COYOTE_DAD":2he5h0w1 said:
obagain":2he5h0w1 said:
We also lost #1 for a lot of the 3rd and most of the 4th.
Healthy team against healthy team I like milfords chances.
Milford is young, they will see rs again next year.

IF a frog had wings...

He wouldn't have to sit around on a lilly pad waitn for supper to fly by.
He could fly south in the winter.
Ah! Joe Namath (Who?). He wouldn't have those bruises on his butt.
"he wouldn't bump his ass when he land's".

Just for the youngun's.
A personal favorite. Thanks. Happy TG.

Fer all thiz crap about sorry coverage by Richland...

Yew done show yew don't know nuthin bout football. First off, it iz the absolute hardest football skill to acquire. Second, like good pitching will almost always beat good hittin, a good throw will done beat good coverage. Third, most of the time Richland defenders iz close to their man, mite not git, but not in another area code. Fourth, if Richland threw the ball all the time then yew wud see really poor coverage...different time zone coverage...nobody ever done brings this up, do they? Fifth, and most important, yew all iz a bunch of pekkerwoods and remind me of Chris Collinsworth.

Collingsworth is at his worst during a blowout and he is trying to get people to think the crappy game you are watching may be the greatest game ever.

But I heard a radio interview with him recently and he sounded quite good. Was making smart, witty comments and everything. It was nice to know he hadn't completely lost it...

Back