“Rumor” regarding the playoff team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roach: if this happened at school, the school should address it. If it happened after hours, the parents should take care of it. If you are just another loser that hates Richland Springs, you need to be stepped on.

I appreciate the classy comment good sir. I understand you may be upset at the topic and that’s ok.

Is that how punishments like this usually work? Every school is different, I know, but is that the norm. Parents deal with after school and coaches/admin deal with it if it’s during? Not both??

WELL, didn’t mean for all of this to happen. Sorry Roach. What I was getting at is this is a high school football site. We should be discussing why TAPPS is better than UIL, you know, things like that.

Dear Mr Roach. Respectfully you should be ashamed of yourself. I did not ask for you to private send me the video. I don’t want anything to do with it nor does it concern me. I have not watched it and will not for the simple fact that quite frankly I find you a pathetic person. A grown man with nothing better to do then to try and smear a kid that has done a wrong. Who are you to judge someone like that. Did you ever make a mistake? As Tebow said it might not have been the said kids finest hour but it dang sure is not yours roach. Please go crawl back in the dark, it suits you.

1) Where did I mention the kids name? 2) I am just speaking what is apparently a fact with video proof. 3) it’s kind of a big deal and unfortunate situation. 4) 6man had no business or should have zero tolerance with racism (my opinion). 5) I’m not judging, I do have morals though. 6) Things shouldn’t just be thrown under the bus and dealt with head on. 7) Yes kids make mistakes which I think it is crucial that he understands what he did is not ok, has consequences so that he truly learns from it (can’t have the Baylor Briles ignore approach. 8) I hope the kid nothing but the best and hope he can move on and turn into a better man from this. Yes people make mistakes. Kids tend to make more. But it shouldn’t define the kid for the rest of his life. Hope he grows and matures into a fine young man, which I’m sure he will.

I'm gonna have to agree with some of the others. I'd prefer these kinds of topics not take place in this forum. This has nothing to do with six-man football. Assuming this did happen, I'm sure someone is dealing with it. It's not for any of us to decide. Anyways, before this gets out of hand, I'm shutting this one down and moving it to a more appropriate forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back