Zephyr?!?

Unruly fan

11-man fan
What on earth is going on with Zephyr? They are a traditionally a winning program! From what I heard they were a competitor in the east at the beginning of the year but they are 0-5!! I don't remember the last time they had this bad of a start! Something has to change quick or they may not even get out of district!

There will be a lot of people watching for a score on the Rising Star and Zephyr game. A lot of little irons in the fire on just how good Rising Star is and/or how bad Zephyr really is. My first impression of RS is that they are not real fond of smash-mouth football. That is about all that Zephyr will bring to the game. Good luck to both teams!!

Blue Bird you hit it right on the spot..... I have seen that spread back head for the sidelines a few times... Now maybe the coach tells him to dose not want to risk injury but i do think teams look at that and love it....

Zephyr will win the rest of their games and be district champs.

This may be true it happened at rankin his first year. Is Zephyr finally healthy ? I do know they had some starters out after the first week ?

bbcoach1982":42fwsqc9 said:
Zephyr will win the rest of their games and be district champs.

Nice to see some one in the school system has the coach's back... but lets just say it doesn't happen then what......

From what I've seen is that they have good size, decent speed, hard hitting and good blocking. They have weaknesses in their passing game and defending the pass. The potential is there especially when they get healthy, however potential means nothing if they don't fulfill their potential! Good luck this week against Rising Star I'll be in the stands cheering yall on!

It's a combinations of things, rash of injuries, freshmen pulled up from JV starting, and of course a meat grinder of a schedule too, on the positive side the are starting to return some of those players back

Back