Your High School.

Hadn't heard anything on Boz in years either. Quicksearch on web showed he wrote a book, still available through Amazon.
Starred in movie Stone Cold (nothing to do with the wrestler). Was in 3 Kings w/ Clooney. 3 HBO movies. You can book him for a speech through Switzer bookings (or was it promotions?). And, he was arrested 3/11/09 in Hollywood on other charges when stopped for no license on his Harley.

I talked to Boz at our 25 year reunion last year. He was selling very high end real estate in California and has that production company 44 Blues productions that makes TV shows. I thinks he said they do some outdoor sporting shows that you would see on ESPN on Saturday mornings and some prime time stuff. I also know that he and his wife Katheren were spliting up. They had been together since JH. Said that his shoulders bothered him but still tried to stay in shape. And was doing a litle acting here and there.
One thing that i still laugh about is he was one of college footballs' greatest linebackers and in highschool he made all district that was it. No DCTF, no all Dallas Morning News, no Times hearld, no star telegrahm, all state, or anything like that. Played DE, and FB up until our Sr year and then moved to LB/TE on a very bad 2-8 team. We had TWO players on our team that weighed over 200# in the 1st year of 5A ball.

51eleven":2sb10mj5 said:
Well OBK, Markf, don't know if this put's me in good company or not but I remember 74 as a good year. L D Bell, Hurst 1974. Least we are not the "oldest" farts on here. Gives us something to look forward to huh???
1974...I remember it like it was yesterday...wait no I don't because I was still a baby!! :lol: :lol: Hehehehehehehehehehe!!!! My 13 year old calls me old...maybe I could introduce him to ya'll!! Just Kidding guys! I respect my elders, just having some fun!!

Back