WV vs Boerne Geneva

fortyfived

11-man fan
Hey Wildcat fans... get ready for a good game tonight! They'll be defending home turf and they are hungry for their first win of the season. They'll be fired up more than ever coming into tonight's match up as the underdog to top ranked TAPPS D1 Boerne Geneva Eagles. The weather man is predicting perfect 65 deg football weather and I'm pulling for our Wildcats to claw their way to an upset! So bring some noise tonight and support our fine young men in their first home game of the season!!

GO WILDCATS!!!!

Man, I was starting to wonder if any WV fans were still around. Still haven't heard anything from SimplyPut or Fan in Black this year but I'm sure they're still out there somewhere. I'll be there tonight for sure, hoping for a change in fortunes. We were in Hico and watched them play a good game vs. Blum but couldn't make the Knox City game. Shoot me a PM and let me know about the injury situation if you would be so kind.

WV Backer":1jos5w83 said:
Man, I was starting to wonder if any WV fans were still around. Still haven't heard anything from SimplyPut or Fan in Black this year but I'm sure they're still out there somewhere. I'll be there tonight for sure, hoping for a change in fortunes. We were in Hico and watched them play a good game vs. Blum but couldn't make the Knox City game. Shoot me a PM and let me know about the injury situation if you would be so kind.

Want me to stir up a few of the refugees for you????????

Old Bearkat":27086cnm said:
Want me to stir up a few of the refugees for you????????
Oh I reckon they're still out there, probably just busy with life and stuff like that. Now, if you could stir up the RabidWildcat I would consider that a feat. Whatever you do don't dredge up any of those "dynasty" knuckle-heads of a year or two ago.

When people start using that "D" word, they just need to read the sixmanfootball.com quote of the month. That ought to do it for all of us.

Still a lot of talent on this squad! Injury update that I'm hearing is better, but WV still not 100%. I too will be looking for the upset. Lets go CATS!!!

Come on Leman, you don't need no stinkin' radio. Just come on out to the WV and watch for yourself. OK, maybe a little far for that but you'd certainly be welcome. Couldn't tell you if it will be on the radio though.

WV Backer":lq2etb18 said:

We've been here all along Backer.... just kind of tongue-tied after the first two bouts. I have faith in these Wildcats that things will get to clicking soon!

Might want to bring an umbrella just in case! As a matter of fact... WV has yet to play a rain free game... and I will not complain one bit if it rains tonight on Diddle Young Field.

GO WILDCATS!!

Yeah, I plan on bringing a bigger one than we had at Hico. We got pretty soaked up there. Were you able to make it to Knox City?

Glad to see WV win one. Tough schedule after losing so many seniors. Coach has to be commended for scheduling tough opponents to prepare his team for district and playoffs. Too many folks plan a cream puff schedule when losing so many quality players. Good luck the rest of the way.

Back