Wk 1 Upset picks...

cozmo cramer

11-man fan
Here are my week 1 up-set picks.....
Please feel free to add yours or to disagree with mine....

WF Notre Dame over Bryson..... Bryson picked by 45
Huntsville Alpha Omega over Chester.... Chester picked by 16
Knox City over Rotan..... Rotan picked by 29
Whitharral over Wellman Union... Wellman Union picked by 16

Meadow at Paducah is a 45 point pick..... Meadow wins but not by 45

Santa Anna vs Panther Creek!
Panther Creek picked to win by 45.
Santa Anna is a WHOLE new team this year.
Sooo, I say Santa Anna by 14.
It's gonna be a close one folks.

PC is better coached than SA, and just has that winning tradition. It's going to take SA a few years to establish that before I would guess them getting a W in a game like this.

Seguin Lifegate (+45) over Kerrville OLH
Watuaga Harvest (+26) over Waco Live Oak
SA FEAST (+45) will not be 45'ed by Fredericksburg Heritage and may win outright

A couple of others I think the spread is way too big. Dogs may not win, but shouldn't get 45'ed.
Midland Trinity (+45) vs. Rankin
Winston (+45) vs. Austin Hill Country

Ropes VS Spur game could be very intresting- upset possible

Rotan VS KC game could be intresting as well- upset possible

I also agree with the Milford / Abbott game- This is Milford's chance to shine, but I still see Abbott getting the win.

Pete VS Naz game is going to be a good one, I still think Pete wins no doubt but could catch some attention.

Gonna have to go with KC-Rotan game. Should be another tough game for Rotan. Gotta give the Yellowhammers credit for trying to jump on some big teams right out of the gate though.

Best of luck to both teams!!!

WV Backer":2uo8sfzj said:
Oakwood by 15 over Zephyr? I'm no expert but I think Zephyr can win this one.
I was told that Zephyr's starting RB injured his knee early in the game. If he isn't back for the Oakwood game, Oakwood may win by more than 15.

Very proud of the second half the Rochelle Hornets played Friday night, underdog by 45 to Cherokee and win by 6, way to fight to the end boys keep it it this week and beat the Bulldogs.

Back