will sterling city make it to state?

smokeyjoe53":362mexrn said:
Tell me tiger, do you lay awake nights thinking these topics up?
He needs to concentrate on how he will fill all those gatorade cups for the Mustangs at the Sands VS Ira game

There are a lot of good teams in the playoffs.

I happen to think that Sterling City has a very good chance to making it back to the state championship game.

I am looking forward to watching some good playoff games.

GO EAGLES!! Get R Done!!

I totally agree with you SC fan. The Eagles have to be ready for Panther Creek friday.
The State game is several games away and I do not think they are only focusing on that
game.

GO EAGLES

I think sc has there moments, for example they trailed loraine in the first half 8-14, then came out and outscored them 38-6 in the second half, if they play like the second half of that game the rest of the year there is no doubt in my mind that they will be seeing richland again

@coyote King & Queen B

I agree with both of you. They did have a slow start. I believe the Eagles will get it together for the playoffs and will not take any TEAM lightly and will focus on ONE GAME at a time.

CowboyP":2on997o6 said:
smokeyjoe53":2on997o6 said:
I think they come to him in his dreams.
Possible future topics:
Is SC frito pie better than Sand?
Will SC be called just the Eagles next year or SuperEagles?
Will state game be named after SC?
Is Tiger15 awesomer than Rjac?

If mc and sc play it will be a great game.. but who is gonna stop the sc running game? They have the same running backs as last year and they ran all over mc

I hear they got a really good kid from patton springs. I know comparing scores is pointless but they both beat gc in close games. What happened to mc vs crowell?

coyote_king":2626teoe said:
I hear they got a really good kid from patton springs. I know comparing scores is pointless but they both beat gc in close games. What happened to mc vs crowell?

Injuries and grades. I think losing to Crowell was a blessing in disguise.

I'm rooting for Sterling City (used to live there years ago) and I think they can get there with a little luck and a lot of focus. Problem is, once they get to Abilene there will be a hungry Coyote waiting to gobble them up just like last year. I'd love to see Sterling City do it but... Richland Springs is a beast!

smokeyjoe53":3muovkfc said:
no they just randomly come to me and i acttually am a nice guy and when people make fun of me like you i just laugh because being made fun of is just not worth talking trash back

Back