Wichita Christian welcomes new AD/Football Coach

SCONELBRO

11-man fan
Wichita Christian welcomes new AD/Varsity Football Coach, Josh Johnson. Coach Johnson was the AD at Heath Fulton for 4 seasons during some of their most successful seasons. We are glad to have him and glad to have the 6-man experience and success added to a Wichita Christian program that is already starting to make a name for itself.

You got yourself a good one there. Coach Johnson is an outstanding coach and a fine person. His programs display great ability and they conduct themselves with class. Congratulations on a great hire and glad to see Coach Johnson back in the state of Texas.

Thanks!! I am really excited to get back to Texas and to serve at Wichita Christian School. Please pray for travelling mercies as we will be departing from Bemidji, Minnesota next Tuesday. My wife and two kids will also be joining me at WCS. Kallye will be teaching/coaching at Wichita Christian School also.

This 6man football community is like no other community in the country. I have built so many relationships over the last 9 years coaching in Texas and a short stint in New Mexico. Coaching in northern Minnesota was an experience in itself. Very humbling, and I'm thankful for the relationships we built at Oak Hills Christian College. Looking forward to moving back home!!

Blessings,

Coach Johnson

This is a great hire! Coach Johnson will have Wichita Christian on the map in no time. I will be keeping up with your teams successes as I move out of sixman. Good luck to my very good friend Coach Johnson!

Coach Emerson

I'll be curious to see how this goes. Quite a bit of success at Fulton when there were some fantastic athletes there, and a very supportive administration. But, they could never get out of the second round of the playoffs.

Best of luck Coach Johnson! I know you are well thought of in Rockwall/Heath.

Back