Wichita Christian vs Guthrie

SeeingStars

11-man fan
I have been talking about earning respect...this is our chance! This is a Guthrie team that is favored to beat us and they should be. This is an opportunity for our young team to go in and play a very good UIL team. They are not Northside, but they are by far the best team we have seen this year. A win here will be a tremendous shot...a respectable loss is just a loss...we will see this Friday.

Thanks Northside! This is a totaly different team than you guys played last year. You guys would still handle us without any problem, but mercy rule us??? Maybe not. This is a much improved WCS team...a lot more speed than what you guys saw last year and much more atheletic. I hope we can pull out the win against Guthrie...it will be very tough. We gave Chillicothe all they wanted and I believe if we played them again we would come out on top...but maybes and wishes dont amount to much. Thanks for the props and good luck against "Darth Vador" this week!

Darth Vader? Has Nate Strand returned to play high school six-man once more?

*waits and sees if anyone knows what I'm talking about, or if I just look like an idiot...*

Anyway, good luck to WFC against Guthrie.

Back